LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2009   #21 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Now that I think about it, parents knockin on my door waking me up just to tell me they're going out would piss me off too. They've done it only like...3 times in my life though.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-21-2009   #22 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Wow... just... wow... and not the MMO either.

I feel sorry for your parents, I really do... I can understand wanting privacy and some alone time, but have you ever thought about how such a thing would hurt them? They're your freaking PARENTS, you owe your LIFE to them. They fed you, they clothed you, they raised you... and THIS is what they get? When they're eventually gone, as they won't live forever... Then are you going to realize what you've truly lost?... Just... wow...

It's going to sound rude but here is yet another case to legalize retroactive abortions...

05-24-2009   #23 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony

guys, the time for this have passed, it's how I felt at the time, and I'm already starting to be in good standing to them, I just needed some time alone, well idk how I'll go, I still need time actually, but I do give time to them, I just don't want them on my back all the time, which is what bother and affects me, throwing my mind into the wrong direction, it all depends on the time

sometimes I'm very concentrated and don't want to be interrupted, or bothered away from it, sometimes I'm talking with someone on MSN / AIM / or w/e and well, at those times I expect not to be bothered, because I already have my attention to them, tho I still have to try not to get bothered like this

the last few times however, are personal

| | | | | |