Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-22-2009   #41 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

just go ahead and do your project they way you want it.Disregard what he says if all he does is try to make your project bad one.It's not his grades,it's yours.So,go do a detailed face and make a really great rig and make sure the favourite group gets the pressure.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-22-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoc
just go ahead and do your project they way you want it.Disregard what he says if all he does is try to make your project bad one.It's not his grades,it's yours.So,go do a detailed face and make a really great rig and make sure the favourite group gets the pressure.
That's what one group tried to do and they got threatened like this:

"Well, if I don't see the quality of your stuffs rivalling games like Prince of Persia and Street Fighter, I'm going to penalise your grades"

manipulative and biased bastards...

05-22-2009   #43 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

A letter to the MOE might help,I'm not sure if Polytechnics are directly affected by MOE's power,because it seems to me that they get lecturers by themselves and everything.How about the principal?

05-22-2009   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoc
A letter to the MOE might help,I'm not sure if Polytechnics are directly affected by MOE's power,because it seems to me that they get lecturers by themselves and everything.How about the principal?
The Principal is a gundam who hides his face from public and hides in an underground lab.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think those will help, as much as I would want to. It'll only spark off more crap and it's my final year so I wouldn't want anything potentially groundbreaking to happen lest any catastrophic disasters happen if I do that...

And I'll have to end up writing apology letters and paying a fine which is the SWEEPING punishment for ANY OFFENSE.

05-22-2009   #45 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Polytechinc adminstrators?

I never seen them before... My second year in poly now, btw.

This is Kyuubey

05-23-2009   #46 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Hire some thugs to ambush him in the parking lot and break both his arms and legs

05-23-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Hire some thugs to ambush him in the parking lot and break both his arms and legs
I wish I could.

05-24-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

OH MY GOD. Now he's expecting us to pay $10 a week for a 'class fund'. More like EXTORTION OF MONEY TO BUY SHIT FOR HIS FAVOURITE GROUP.

"This money is meant for your graduation show, your demoreels, portfolios, and stuff... it'll all be for you guys to spend. I won't be using any of the money."

He's expecting $120 PER STUDENT in class, paying $10 a week. We have around 40 students in class, so WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED THAT MUCH MONEY TO PAY FOR SOME STUPID PANELS??? We came here to study, not get our money extorted...!

05-24-2009   #49 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I'm sorry, but that is ****ing bullshit. Just refuse to pay, I'd like to see just what he's gonna do to someone who can't afford that.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-25-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
I'm sorry, but that is ****ing bullshit. Just refuse to pay, I'd like to see just what he's gonna do to someone who can't afford that.
It got me really fired up. I'm not going to pay and see how he reacts.

05-25-2009   #51 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

At this point i would SERIOUSLY, seriously write a complaint to the Ministry of Education. If that doesn't work, GO TO THE MEDIA! That's a very popular tactic in the West. Write to the local newspapers, magazines, PUBLISH IT ON BLOGS, FACEBOOK, etc... Spread the story as far and wide as you can. You'll be surprised at the type of kickback reaction that can happen once the world finds out about this level of fail.

It's not like favoritism doesn't happen like this in the west, IT DOES. However the difference is over here, ppl do NOT lay down and take it lightly... If the proper channels do nothing, they go to the mass media and make the fail so widely known that the school is thrust into the spotlight and is forced to comment and do something. If the student gets expelled then, it looks REALLY bad on the school as then it effectively martyrs the student and makes them into a hero for exposing the evils of the establishment.

Go ahead and complain to the MOE. If it fails, write your story and mail it off to the mass media, see how far that gets you... start publishing it BEYOND a rant forum like this and actually start NAMING AND SHAMING people. You'd be surprised as to how far you can get... especially if you can get all the others in your class who are affected involved as well. If it's just one person (you), sure, few will listen. But if an ENTIRE CLASS is willing to speak out... well hey, here we freaking GO.

United you stand, divided you fall. Stand up as a group and take action, and you can go really far.

05-25-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
At this point i would SERIOUSLY, seriously write a complaint to the Ministry of Education. If that doesn't work, GO TO THE MEDIA! That's a very popular tactic in the West. Write to the local newspapers, magazines, PUBLISH IT ON BLOGS, FACEBOOK, etc... Spread the story as far and wide as you can. You'll be surprised at the type of kickback reaction that can happen once the world finds out about this level of fail.

It's not like favoritism doesn't happen like this in the west, IT DOES. However the difference is over here, ppl do NOT lay down and take it lightly... If the proper channels do nothing, they go to the mass media and make the fail so widely known that the school is thrust into the spotlight and is forced to comment and do something. If the student gets expelled then, it looks REALLY bad on the school as then it effectively martyrs the student and makes them into a hero for exposing the evils of the establishment.

Go ahead and complain to the MOE. If it fails, write your story and mail it off to the mass media, see how far that gets you... start publishing it BEYOND a rant forum like this and actually start NAMING AND SHAMING people. You'd be surprised as to how far you can get... especially if you can get all the others in your class who are affected involved as well. If it's just one person (you), sure, few will listen. But if an ENTIRE CLASS is willing to speak out... well hey, here we freaking GO.

United you stand, divided you fall. Stand up as a group and take action, and you can go really far.
This... sounds like a good idea, really.

I'm... I'm not sure if I have the GUTS and HOTBLOOD required to do that yet though.

He was CONSISTENTLY telling us about how the "$10 a week" was SPECIFICALLY for the Student Graduation Show, nothing more. Even if that is true, he still smells of bullshit and probably like 50% of that will be alleged to the school or something. Ugh.

I can't possibly publish this anywhere, too. I KNOW that I'll always be on the losing end because even the MOE and government would want to preserve THEIR own reputation.

I could publish this anonymously, but some "friends" will probably reveal that it was me who wrote it and I would get into NOTHING but trouble. Moreover, they will ALWAYS be on that stupid abonhead's side because THE LECTURER IS ALWAYS CORRECT AND EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID SO FAR IS BASED OFF MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND POOR JUDGEMENT!

Last edited by Drarin; 05-25-2009 at 07:02 AM.