Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony
Default The thing that ALWAYS happen to me

Just now I was doing ok and everything, having a relaxed time and so on, my dad comes and ANNOY ME!!, DAMN IT ALL, AT THE WORSE TIME!!!

x.x w/e I'm just tired of that happening EVERY DAMN TIME!

| | | | | |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kainami is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kainami Send a message via MSN to Kainami
Guild: ForielUnion

Define worst.

05-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Lock. Your. Door.

05-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Hammi, immigrant Asian kids don't HAVE doors, much less rooms.

05-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

It's a matter of attitude. If you allow yourself to be easily aggravated, then EVERYTHING will annoy you.

Chill, bro.

05-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
It's a matter of attitude. If you allow yourself to be easily aggravated, then EVERYTHING will annoy you.

Chill, bro.
^^^ this, ftw

05-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony

I'll need a long time to free up my mind again ._.

problem I get annoyed is that it's too many time, and becomes repetitive and annoying, they call me even for stupid stuffs ._., really, it just becomes annoying, I already want to live alone, but I really don't know what to do like this

| | | | | |

05-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
Muspasuta
Special

Allan has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Allan
IGN: Mustapusta
Class: Male
Level: 99
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
I'll need a long time to free up my mind again ._.

problem I get annoyed is that it's too many time, and becomes repetitive and annoying, they call me even for stupid stuffs ._., really, it just becomes annoying, I already want to live alone, but I really don't know what to do like this
I understand your pain. because i have this aunt living with me, and for some reason she ALWAYS wants to tell me things i don't care. like "you know the tea's very nice, have you seen the neighbours? today is tiring, the weather's hot,". even when i have my earphones on. and i tend to pretend she's not saying anything, but she goes on and on and on and on. a simple solution is, to not hear them, literally(MAX VOLUME + BROKEN EARS) and trust me, living alone sucks. no one tidies up after you anymore

05-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSFARGEG
I understand your pain. because i have this aunt living with me, and for some reason she ALWAYS wants to tell me things i don't care. like "you know the tea's very nice, have you seen the neighbours? today is tiring, the weather's hot,". even when i have my earphones on. and i tend to pretend she's not saying anything, but she goes on and on and on and on. a simple solution is, to not hear them, literally(MAX VOLUME + BROKEN EARS) and trust me, living alone sucks. no one tidies up after you anymore
Or you can politely answer the person

05-11-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSFARGEG
I understand your pain. because i have this aunt living with me, and for some reason she ALWAYS wants to tell me things i don't care. like "you know the tea's very nice, have you seen the neighbours? today is tiring, the weather's hot,".(
I feel for you. This used to happen when my parents traveled and I needed someone to be at the house. Only I couldn't really ignore her, considering that it was my aunt and my family is very close: Functions as a extended family.

05-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I've been living alone since I was 15 so I'm not familiar with the pain of being bothered by babbling family members. However, I find myself treasuring whatever time I can spend with my family, babbling and all. Heck, I drop everything if my mom wants to talk about marinade.

05-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

"hello mum you want to say something? Wait a sec"

*puts on earphones and turns up volume*

"yes you can speak now. I'm very interested"

-----

My mum has learnt to not annoy me anymore, especially when she's talking about her 'problems/situations'. She knows im not listening when she see's me staring blunty motionless at her. It's become like that over time and me constantly ignoring her. Now she annoys my brother :P

05-11-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakFree

-----

My mum has learnt to not annoy me anymore, especially when she's talking about her 'problems/situations'. She knows im not listening when she see's me staring blunty motionless at her. It's become like that over time and me constantly ignoring her. Now she annoys my brother :P
Yes, it is annoying sometimes, but it doesn't feel really good when you have problems and your mom ignores you and denies to help you also.

And Crypt, have you ever thought of talking about it with your dad, or else with your mom, tell her what's happening, there's always a solution.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

05-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:

-----

o_o" I'm impressed by your bravery

-Child-beat Asian

05-12-2009   #15 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

im asian.. but my parents are very carefree.

1) they work
2) not together
3) can't speak english - so they can't get involved with my work/studies

I personally find talking about a problem they are causing to be quite useless...because in the end they are always right. And most of the time it's quite true. Sometimes i take a while to think they my mum is so annoying.

She wants affection? an entrance to see how I'm going? Just trying to communicate?

Sometimes it's good to think in their shoes and what they are really trying to do.

That's why i let her talk rather than telling her to leave or shut up. even if i say im not listening, i will usually listen and remember what she says.

05-13-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
im asian.. but my parents are very carefree.

1) they work
2) not together
3) can't speak english - so they can't get involved with my work/studies

I personally find talking about a problem they are causing to be quite useless...because in the end they are always right. And most of the time it's quite true. Sometimes i take a while to think they my mum is so annoying.

She wants affection? an entrance to see how I'm going? Just trying to communicate?

Sometimes it's good to think in their shoes and what they are really trying to do.

That's why i let her talk rather than telling her to leave or shut up. even if i say im not listening, i will usually listen and remember what she says.
I wasn't aiming at race stereotypically, or at least not trying to heavily rely on it. It's just that my parents are so strict that something like the situation you explained would never occur.
That's ironic. My mom and dad can't understand English, so they involve themselves more in my studies. Sigh*