ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rant Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/)
-   -   MSN Problems (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/46635-msn-problems.html)

Crypt 05-08-2009 02:53 PM

MSN Problems

Had you guys ever had an MSN problem where you see your friend offline while they're actually online? then tried messaging them and suddenly they're on? well that happened to me, that's not the part that worried me tho, I know that's a temporary technical problem.

I however tried to relog to see if it gets fixed, it didn't, however I didn't know my friend wasn't able to see me online anymore, and just kept kinda messaging and kinda ended up in talking another time when the MSN problems are gone. I then relogged again and saw offline messages, which happens to be reply to my messages and had to go at the time ...

ok, maybe it's just me, this kept me worried for a while, but it seems, well, I acted up a little over the no reply problem and I know that's a problem of myself sometimes, it turns out I didn't really have to worry, but it kept me worried this whole time until my friend got back to realize everything was ok, after a bit of talk I told her to forget what happened and she also tells me she had other problems, which seem to had been bothering her too

This is all just a bad time and got both of us I guess, bah oh well, x.x I shouldn't be writing this actually, I'll just forget what happened too and move on

Kusuriuri 05-08-2009 03:15 PM

I dont even use the actual MSN client anymore o_O Its lame. Try using aMSN lol.

Crypt 05-08-2009 03:24 PM

I was using Pidgin but my friend wanted me on MSN

also, I don't like aMSN <.<

Kusuriuri 05-08-2009 03:27 PM

Well, I rp a lot, or just send huge blocks of text in general, so MSN is just extremely inconvenient for me. And stealing other peoples display pictures is humorous, when they wtf.

*Shrug* :x I dont use Plus or anything like that, so aMSN is just the better choice to me.

Milano 05-10-2009 09:36 AM

Try reinstalling or updating to the latest version. That was happening to me on the older version and the problem disappeared when I upgraded.

Kainami 05-11-2009 04:39 AM

Its probably a corrupted file. This is happening to me on the newest version, despite not happening to me before. The weird thing is (this person uses double accounts), sometimes I see one, and sometimes I see the other, or not at all. It will be fixed soon enough, and if not, its not a server problem.

Miyuki 05-11-2009 04:50 AM

amsn or meebo.com

That's all I'm using as my msn interface.

Milano 05-11-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki (Post 827230)
amsn or meebo.com

That's all I'm using as my msn interface.

I can't seem to get the hang of those. Only in school because the school computers don't have msn messenger/windows live messenger. But the msn messenger/windows live does have a few flaws in it ._. Thankfully I haven't ran in to many..

But as I said, try reinstalling it or upgrading.