05-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default Buses.

1. Counter Intuitive. In the morning when it's a bit cool, the air conditioning is on. Why you would air condition an already cool bus is beyond me. In the afternoon, it's warm. The heater is on. WHY? Why the HELL would you heat up an already hot bus? The fact that the bus is full of people doesn't help the temperature either.

2. Small buses. There's 5 buses that come by my school when it ends. Yet, 75% of the time they're all full. Don't you take friggen surveys or something on how many people went on the bus at the times it was doing its route? Hell, don't the drivers even inform their company that their bus was crammed? Shit, if they're full and you didn't get in, you'll have to wait another 30 minutes for those buses to make their rounds. If you did get in, it's crammed and uncomfortable, and an absolute #&#(*&# to get out unless you're by the door. The god damn temperature doesn't help, HOT CONFINED SPACE WITH LARGE AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE = NOT GOOD.

IN SHORT: SEND ANOTHER GOD DAMN BUS, OR GIVE US THE BIGGER BUSES THAT HAVE EXTENTIONS, AND DON'T DO THIS COUNTER INTUITIVE BULLSHIT.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Get a car.

05-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

I hate taking public transit as much as you do. There's smelly people. Ugly people. Stupid people. Fat people.

It gets even worse during winter time...once it took me 2 hours to get home. Public transit sucks ***.

05-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I once very loudly cussed out the public transit bus driver because they had come early and I still had to cross the street to get on it to head to school. I barely made it, and got a very dirty look. I hadn't realized everyone could actually hear me.

05-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity
I hate taking public transit as much as you do. There's smelly people. Ugly people. Stupid people. Fat people.
People who offer you religious literature. Crazy people who think they're being stalked by police and yell out loud at the back of the bus in the seat right behind yours. Drunk people. Drunk people who are just sober enough to beg you for money. The worst part is, the religious preachers are never around when there's drunks or crazy people. You would think the two would cancel each other out.

05-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Religious by day, drunk by night.