05-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

RandomCrazyBuns is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kitkin/NatsuNoHime
Class: Cat/Bunny to_champion
Level: 16X/17X
Default Oh god you're pissing me off

Dude, I wanna make it clear that:

1.) We barely know each other. You're like one of my classmate whom i only see irl once per week. 4 weeks is not enough to build a really friendly relationship between anyone, much less with me. So stop acting like you know me for years and read the hints! Just because i'm too polite to spell it in your face doesn't mean i tolerate you>_>

2.) Just because you see something in my msn nick doesn't mean you have the right to pry. Personal life is personal. You're not remotely close enough for me to share. If someone says 'drop it', just drop it. In fact don't fr***ing stick your nose into others' business. You're not training to become a paparazzi, so stop being nosier than a a typical girl.

3.) ACT YOUR OWN AGE ffff. You're at least 3-4 years older than me, so stop acting like you're 5. And stop treating me like I'm 5.

4.) It wasn't funny the first time and it will nevernevernever be funny the Nth time.

5.) I'd kill for some proper spelling,grammer, puncuations and greetings thank you very much. Short forms, spamming puncuations and f****** annoying nicknames(I don't remember letting you use one) makes you even less desirable.

I don't know if you're A) Desperate for a friend B) Desperate for a (new) girlfriend C) Just overly friendly but seriously whatever that you have done is not gonna make me want to be your friend, much less your (rebound) girlfriend. Do NOT want a needy+sticky person to be my friend. Cause then i won't be a 'friend', i'll be someone you (overly) rely on.

GTFO. srsly. And grow up.
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Taye2x is an unknown quantity at this point
Class: Healer to_mercenary
Level: 7x

Whoever you're referring to, just got pawned! Total and complete pawnage!
watch your habits, they turn out to be your character;
watch your character, it will determine your destiny."

05-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I've met some of those. I hate it when people you just met acts all close and chummy. Presumptuous people annoy me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcfalcon
5.) I'd kill for some proper spelling,grammer, puncuations and greetings thank you very much. Short forms, spamming puncuations and f****** annoying nicknames(I don't remember letting you use one) makes you even less desirable.
Ah, the irony slays me.

Last edited by Catharsis; 05-07-2009 at 10:08 AM.

05-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Taye2x is an unknown quantity at this point
Class: Healer to_mercenary
Level: 7x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
I've met some of those. I hate it when people you just met acts all close and chummy. Presumptuous people annoy me.

Ah, the irony slays me.
ROFLOLMAO!!! This made me laugh!
watch your habits, they turn out to be your character;
watch your character, it will determine your destiny."

05-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:

Ah, the irony slays me.
ffffffffff, catch beat me to it.

05-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Lol... I guess s/he was in a rush.

I don't like this person. He would piss me off so much, except I would tell it to his face, as I have a tendency to do so.

05-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Lol those were typos, which are different from "hey, wan 2 go out later?????"
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

05-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosReaper is on a distinguished road

This wasn't directed at me, was it Megu-Chan? D;

'Cause i think 2) - 5) just owned me ;-;

05-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kainami is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kainami Send a message via MSN to Kainami
Guild: ForielUnion

Quote:
2.) Just because you see something in my msn nick doesn't mean you have the right to pry. Personal life is personal. You're not remotely close enough for me to share. If someone says 'drop it', just drop it. In fact don't fr***ing stick your nose into others' business. You're not training to become a paparazzi, so stop being nosier than a a typical girl.
You know that unconsciously you want someone to ask if you throw it in your msn nick. And he just happens to be curious, and apparently the wrong person. Still though, if he thinks he is your friend (which I understood is what he supposedly thinks from your info), then he's going to care. Just some insight.

Quote:
Noting that, most of the points have to do with his personality. If he annoys you, just avoid him. Of course, you could try accepting him. One step closer to being social towards a wider range of people.

05-10-2009   #10 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainami
Noting that, most of the points have to do with his personality. If he annoys you, just avoid him. Of course, you could try accepting him. One step closer to being social towards a wider range of people.
No worries. I deal with it well.

I'm a very tolerant person. It's part of my job. If I find something annoying, I'm quite adept at either pretending the person does not exist, or just not showing any reaction. (An exception is if showing my annoyance will get a message across.)

I'm accepting of most people, but pretentious people are just not part of my little circle of hugs and rainbows. My deepest apologies if I don't find delight in the company of sycophants and social climbers. Surely you'll also grow weary if it suffuses you constantly.

05-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

As in i tolerate, but I don't wanna get chummy with him. There are certain people out there whom you can never get very close with no matter how you cause your personality just doesn't click.
And no, don't worry it's not you Chaos lol
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

05-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kainami is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kainami Send a message via MSN to Kainami
Guild: ForielUnion

Quote:
No worries. I deal with it well.

I'm a very tolerant person. It's part of my job. If I find something annoying, I'm quite adept at either pretending the person does not exist, or just not showing any reaction. (An exception is if showing my annoyance will get a message across.)

I'm accepting of most people, but pretentious people are just not part of my little circle of hugs and rainbows. My deepest apologies if I don't find delight in the company of sycophants and social climbers. Surely you'll also grow weary if it suffuses you constantly.
Haha, I wasn't referring to you. Moderation is hard work. I had experience with it, and it wasn't the greatest, despite what some believe. I was actually just referencing that for the poster's information.

05-11-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosReaper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As in i tolerate, but I don't wanna get chummy with him. There are certain people out there whom you can never get very close with no matter how you cause your personality just doesn't click.
And no, don't worry it's not you Chaos lol
Yay! /o/

<3's j00 too Megu-Chan xD