Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default stupid apartment complex

So, i've made quite a few rants about my apartment, and as sad as it is, i'm still here. I cannot afford a down payment on another apartment and my complex requires 2 months lease termination notice while most apartment complexes wont look at you over a month ahead of the move in date.

so here's what the douche bags at my apartment complex did this time.

Yesterday, i get woken up to banging on the door, i yell hold on, start to wake up, cant find my glasses and start waking up my boyfriend. During this time, i didnt notice, but he tells me while taking me to work, that they had opened the door after me yelling hold on and saw me waking up my naked boyfriend.

Ok, talk about invasion of privacy!!! WTF, on top of that, there was never any notice of them coming in to do maintenance. By law, they are required to give atleast 24 hours of intent to enter IN WRITING. If i hadn't been home, they would have just come right into my apartment.

so they wake us up at 4, i had to be at work at 5 and usually sleep till 4:30 I was late to work because they had my whole closet blocked off and i couldn't get my work clothes.

Now, here's my sleep schedule so you can see what i'm putting up with
work from 5-midnight, go to sleep at 6, wake up at 4pm before work.

So, today, i'm sleeping, finally fall asleep at 9, and i get woken up to banging on my door yet again!!! and this time, while i'm yelling "JUST A MINUTE" i see the door opening. WTF... so i finally wake up enough to understand what's going on, only for them to tell me "We'll be comming in in 15 minutes to lay down the cable lines"... ok, 1 hour of sleep, give them 15 minutes to come back, I'll just go back to sleep!! SURE!!...

NOOOOOO
I sat up for 2 hours waiting on them to even come to lay the line down. finally they came in, layed the line and i figure, finally, i'll get some sleep!!

NOOOOOO
" Someone will be in to install the jack in a few minutes"
so i wait an hour, no one comes, i decide to lay down with the alarm set for 30 minutes. George gets home, this time i had us set the deadbolt and lay back down.

They come BACK in at 4:30 to patch up the holes, and still, no jack is installed..

INSTEAD
We find out that "Oh, Snap, we forgot there's an apartment next to yours so we will have to drill a hole from here to there to run more lines!!!!

This is already day 2 without the WRITTEN 24 hours notice before hand... NOW THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING BACK TOMORROW TO DO MORE SHIT!! WTF

i just want to scream, i'm running on little 45 minute naps and exhausted as hell, i refuse to leave my apartment when i know theyre coming because my phone was stolen by one of the maintenance people before. so now i'm stuck here, waiting on their stupid lazy asses needing to run and get crap done that i cant.

i just want to go into the office and tell them to go ******* themselves, give me my security deposit back because they've violated my lease and just live on the street till i have a better place.

(updates on last apartmental rant... Oh yeah, there's STILL a freaking hole in my ceeling, i STILL have roaches due to other apartments, and this is just FREAKING BULLCRAP)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

Wait a minute, so they entered your apartment without consent, without prior notice and intruded on your privacy? Why haven't you called 911 yet? Or better yet, tell them to **** off and leave you alone...no, in all honesty, complain about this to the housing manager/landlord and if he or she doesn't do anything or gives you back your money, then just threaten a lawsuit against that person. 9 out of 10 chances they will be scared and back off.

05-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Melancholy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
naked boyfriend.

But seriously, do what Leenalia said and call 911, they have no right to do that to you. Especially due to your current situations in life.

05-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy

But seriously, do what Leenalia said and call 911, they have no right to do that to you. Especially due to your current situations in life.
Is 911 really appropriate for it?

either way, i'm writing them an email tonight after this message with what has happened my past few days, including a picture frame being broken by the maintenance crew today... I'm rather livid

05-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

911? No.

911 is for emergency calls >.>

However, calling your local sheriff station is a good alternative.

05-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Moofey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moofey Send a message via MSN to Moofey Send a message via Yahoo to Moofey Send a message via Skype™ to Moofey
IGN: Moofey
Guild: Project Mayhem

If you guys have some sort of residential tenancy act, I would give it a read over and find out what you can do to complain about it.

I randomly pop in and out.