Blader get??
Special

Andz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nyooo/Confess/Banana
Class: Blader/Explorer/Gunslinger lt_blader
Level: 80/68/88
Guild: Kirameki/Kirameki/Kirameki
Default +rep

GD it, why do I have to spread some Reputation around before giving VorpalBunny another +rep?
He deserves getting +rep-ed, and I don't understand why he can't get it.

There aren't much people who deserve the +reps anyways.

EDIT: Btw Luckie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Also, donut holes suck unless you happen to live in Canada, where they are called Timbits. You give the lady behind the counter a funny two color coin that looks like Trickster's 10,000 galder coupon, and they give you a dozen of them. Best border deal ever.
I lol-ed, +rep.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Because we don't want friends piling reps on each other for the lulz. If you think someone is cool, you don't have to +rep him every time he posts, you know.

05-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Woah Cath hit a bright bar. Hax. I just had to jumpstart it, eh?

Rofl Andz ' -'

モノノ怪

05-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

We hit bright bars for the behind-the-scenes stuff we do around the forum lol. And your rep powars are hax, Veil. >_>

Anyway. Andz. Spread the love~ Monogamy is overrated. Try repping the guys who work their asses off for the forum, like Paul. :U Once you hit 10, you can give some man-luvin' to Luckie again. ^o^

05-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Lol, I thought it was rant on rep [again], but yeah as above mentioned, stop monogamy, if it comes to rep!

05-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. +rep doesn't do much since the mod overlords hax their way to 9 stars anyways. I like spreading the luls around because Rant never gets enough of it, and if anyone wants to find out where all the man-luvin' in MMOG is, go lurk around the profile pages until you find the <STEP> Fan Club group 8D

05-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Agreed. +rep doesn't do much since the mod overlords hax their way to 9 stars anyways. I like spreading the luls around because Rant never gets enough of it, and if anyone wants to find out where all the man-luvin' in MMOG is, go lurk around the profile pages until you find the <STEP> Fan Club group 8D
lots of man
and lots of luvin

05-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Quote:
orz
The Staff has as much rep powers as the rest of you. -.-
Well, except the admins. They're God Tier.

05-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
And your rep powars are hax, Veil. >_>

56 nao.

モノノ怪

05-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

You can always spread love to people in random!

05-05-2009   #11 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

If you want rep, help out other members. :x

05-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Boggles my mind how I have positive rep. And while people may deserve positive/negative reputation, it really doesn't do much. At best it warns new people who to trust and befriend and who to ignore which is pretty narrow-minded. Just do things without expecting a reward and you won't feel like a big green phony.

05-06-2009   #13 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo
Boggles my mind how I have positive rep. And while people may deserve positive/negative reputation, it really doesn't do much. At best it warns new people who to trust and befriend and who to ignore which is pretty narrow-minded. Just do things without expecting a reward and you won't feel like a big green phony.
What about the people that purposefully want negative rep, then? o.o

05-07-2009   #14 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
What about the people that purposefully want negative rep, then? o.o
Err..... ._.

05-07-2009   #15 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

I guess some people want a negative rep to look notorious or something?

Some of us actually like spreading rep around. It's good for encouraging people to answer questions posted in the gaming forums, or for offering fixes to other people's tech problems. Or, in the case of Luckie, for amusing us.

Of course, in the end it doesn't really count for something other than getting tiny green ticks. User experience is not affected. Heck, the new members probably don't even know what the green ticks are for,

05-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
Encrypting
Special

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Crypt Send a message via MSN to Crypt Send a message via Yahoo to Crypt
IGN: Crypt
Class: Magician to_wizard
Level: 3x
Guild: Symphony

I would rant about my last rep down, which I consider unjustified, but then again that would be kinda pointless as it's just one, and idk, I don't really care as long as it's not being abused, plus it was on random lol, however I feel offended sometimes if I can't find a reason for being de-repped

then again I have another problem, if I start getting too much of one thing, or w/e (talking in general), it seem to consume me <.< somewhat and makes jaelous as if I want more of it and then I do unexpected things or w/e and well, turns out bad, so I try to never expect anything x.x well it's not easy, I just try to keep myself normal and don't go crazy around, showing off, trying to get more or w/e, although I consider this normal for most people, as yes, I know the feeling lol, but it's kinda ridiculous as it goes overdone at some point

Really off-topic <.<
Spoiler!

| | | | | |

05-08-2009   #17 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Some of us actually like spreading rep around. It's good for encouraging people to answer questions posted in the gaming forums, or for offering fixes to other people's tech problems. Or, in the case of Luckie, for amusing us.
I dont too much anymore since my rep power can have such a huge affect lol x_x;

xD;;

モノノ怪

05-08-2009   #18 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

o.o...when it comes to rep, i failed

05-08-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I always forget there is even a reputation system. Trying to think if I have ever given out a + or - rep. Hmm..
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

05-08-2009   #20 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

red is the new green, go green red!