Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default i'm a fan off...

"not being on fire" 2 friends are fans. become a fan.

i just don't get the point of being a fan of stuff on facebook. i guess for things like starbucks i heard they give coupons and deals out but i mean what good is being a fan of "not being on fire" "tongue peircings" and "donut holes" gonna get you?

if you like it so much can't you just add it to your interests.

and i know ppl are like "just don't look at the dang become fan of crap"

but i dunno it's on the side of my feed and it just ridiculous the things the people i know are becoming fans. i just don't get it.

i think i pointlessly made a rant.

i guess if someone here enjoys becoming fans of things you could explain to me how that could possibly be great. and if it gets on anyone else nerves then cool. i hate it too

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Be a fan of really odd stuff. That way, people don't bother asking you to be a fan of something else because they don't want the likes of you messing up the group. Also, donut holes suck unless you happen to live in Canada, where they are called Timbits. You give the lady behind the counter a funny two color coin that looks like Trickster's 10,000 galder coupon, and they give you a dozen of them. Best border deal ever.

05-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

that sounds like an idea. where i get that coin?

05-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

I think Vorpal is refering to our "Toonies" lol

Like the fan thingys I dont really get the point of most of the things on facebook, but some people out there enjoy it for some reason so i guess its doing its job

05-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook is so boring now. So people are getting stupider. There's also "Not catching swine flu" and "not being on fire". What the heck? You could come up with a billion idiotic things to be fans of then. "Not being dead". "Not being the elephant man". asdfasdfsadf Shut up, kthx. You're all just taking up air and resources if you spend your time becoming fans of random things like that.

tl;dr. I agree.

05-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Can I be a fan of "LoS Eroges"?

Seriously, facebook is getting retarded because of the community.

In Singapore, any household with a decent computer would have at least 2 accessable facebook accounts (This includes me too, my brothers uses facebook but I don't). This means younger and more immature children are getting on the internet and entering sites that has age restriction to by LYING. This isn't new anyway.

So yeah, you'll be surprised that "Rin Kisagari", which profile shows a perfectly cute girl might actually be an American kid who's like what... 9?

With a community like that, stupid trends turn up and shit happens, as you can see now!

This is Kyuubey

05-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Facebook is so boring now. So people are getting stupider. There's also "Not catching swine flu" and "not being on fire". What the heck? You could come up with a billion idiotic things to be fans of then. "Not being dead". "Not being the elephant man". asdfasdfsadf Shut up, kthx. You're all just taking up air and resources if you spend your time becoming fans of random things like that.

tl;dr. I agree.
lol wow "not catching swine flu"

yeah i don't get the point of it. i guess i should keep ignoring it

05-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Just use it to keep up with friends and family.

I have over 100 invitations to groups, fan of's apps, etc, and i never add them. I just use it to see how my grandparents are doing in florida, my one uncle is doing in Tennessee and my aunt, uncle, and cousins are doing in north carolina.

It's a great way to keep in touch, but it's a also a great way to lose friends by trying to invite them to 500 pointless things.

05-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

yeah i never accept any invites to apps or ANYTHING. but they keep sending them things!

05-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

become a fan of not being a fan of stuff

:V

05-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

I just became a fan of dukedevlin on facebook! yay

I hate that new highlights bar. You can't control what comes up on it, so often times I have to stare at pictures of ugly people I don't like half-naked or drunk or something. Yay college.

05-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
become a fan of not being a fan of stuff

:V
Next thing you know, there'll be a "Fan of not being a fan of not being a fan of stuff" ad infinitum. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
I hate that new highlights bar. You can't control what comes up on it, so often times I have to stare at pictures of ugly people I don't like half-naked or drunk or something. Yay college.
yeah. and it bumped the birthday thing down, too. D:
now i don't wish people happy birthday anymore. because i'm too lazy to check.