Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Walking down the hall

Why do people walk so slowly through the halls all the time?

They seem to always walk in long columns blocking the way or walking in slowly moving lines and some people just suddenly stop in the way and start talking.

I can't even walk around 3 corners without seeing people making out or something and its the same people everyday. Though I may be exaggerating, but hall lag has the same patterns every day and its getting sort of . . .

Short rant.

--Frenchbread is

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lol, I just walk through, you run into me, your fault, I'm not mad.

It's the best thing to do ;3

Not get mad <3

I <3 KUDA

02-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

The slow walkers don't bother me as the loiterers. GO TO TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

02-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Slow walkers don't bother me that much either. What bothers me is when a circle of people stop in front of a few lockers and block the whole hall up. I just kinda give them a shove and walk by. :|

02-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

^Yes that is what I meant to say. o___o

02-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
^Yes that is what I meant to say. o___o
*shoves*

I know what you meant, but I added in the shovin' D:

Oh yeah, and sometimes I have to hug the wall (literally hug the wall) when I'm passing a bunch of people. D:

02-11-2009   #7 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

I'm a guy, I give mean looks, I workout, and this year I'm older.

*pushes niners* Gtfo of my way!

And my school just LOVES to overflow with students. Gawd, I hate portables, crowded hallways, and elbow-to-elbow cafeterias filled with monkeys.

Last edited by SkillzKillz; 02-11-2009 at 08:53 PM.

02-11-2009   #8 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

I personally just scream and say "The hall's not yours, moron!" They hear it and leave out of guilt. 8D

02-12-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

It's so horrible at my school. The administration is retarded and expanded the incoming freshman classes each year and the halls are filled to the brim and it's actually really hard to just walk sometimes.

What makes it worse is stupid kids who walk back and forth, or run unexpectedly in a different direction while you're trying to get to class and they think they're being cute but in reality, they're just annoying.

le sigh @_@

02-12-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Ugh, I always hated that. And then there's the people that stop to chat as SOON as they walk out a door, making an already bottlenecked situation worse! terrible.

Kitty Empire Forever

02-12-2009   #11 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobits
It's so horrible at my school. The administration is retarded and expanded the incoming freshman classes each year and the halls are filled to the brim and it's actually really hard to just walk sometimes.
My school is expanding fast too. Last year, 1 whole bus is filled. This year, 2-3 buses are filled. FFFF......

Also, there's this really narrow hallway that can fit no more than 4 people side to side, and it's a damn CLUSTERFFFF. Worse thing is, there's lockers in that hallway. I pity the people who got lockers there.

02-12-2009   #12 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

It sometimes sucks to turn corners since it's either people just standing there or walking in your direction. Then you're walking should to the wall and that sucks Q__Q

I <3 KUDA

02-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I hate it when they do it next to my locker. I felt like knocking this one girl out since she wouldn't move for a good 5 minutes when I kept telling her to move so I can open my locker. This was after school too so I can't waste my time or I'll miss my bus >:

02-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I've always wondered the same thing. Sometimes I feel like everyone else dawdles except for me.

When I was in high school, all these students would block the halls, so my pals and I always march down the hall with our usual hurried strides in a horizontal line - you either move or get bulldozed - so people part like the red sea when they see us coming. We're always in a hurry, and they know know delaying us will result in someone's head getting chewed off (usually by me).

I'm no longer as badass in university, but people still gave me space especially since I tend to scowl if I'm delayed. I still walk like hell is on my heels. Even now, my power shoes echo like I'm cracking the marble floors.

It's just that... Time is precious commodity, you know? I have to be somewhere at all times, and I even have walking time scheduled when I flit from one appointment to another. Additional minutes waiting for loitering dumbledoodles to move asides wastes my time and makes me late.

02-13-2009   #15 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
And my school just LOVES to overflow with students. Gawd, I hate portables, crowded hallways, and elbow-to-elbow cafeterias filled with monkeys.
Perfect description for my school. So annoying... Q_Q

Slow walkers really piss me off too. I don't really know why, though. lol

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-13-2009   #16 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

if somebody blocks my locker i shove them out of the way
if people are blocking the hallway i push my way through

if they decide to fight me i don't really care (i've been in 2 fights already because i shoved people)
most people dislike fighting me because they know how good i am at fighting

02-13-2009   #17 (permalink)
1)(verb) - to fail.
Awards SotW Beginner

Sephie will become famous soon enough
IGN: Flanoir
Class: Dacy

I hate slow walkers and loiterers, but what I hate most is that people in my school sit on the main staircase. Its not one or two people, it's like, 10. Fails hard.
Also people stopping to make out.

Lunia Content Manager