SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom
Default Taking the blame lately?

Damn it! I'm tired of my mom blaming EVERY FREAKING THING ON ME. Sometimes I may make a mistake and that's a different story, but DAMN! If my brother screws up on something, why the hell do you blame me? Do you LIKE blaming me? Okay, so I forget to empty out the Dishwasher, and you ask me for something I don't know where the hell it is. I forgot! That's not even a REASON to blame me. Common Sense? I HAVE common sense. It's just the fact that I have a problem with remember and I forget stuff from time to time.

Another thing, GTFO. You don't do everything around the house! I fold my clothes, I take care of my own damned body, and I empty out the god forsaken Dishwasher(As stated before). Yeah I know, you're in pain, you're always in pain, but do you THINK you could lay off sometimes, and we'd all be one big happy family. All goes well in a day when suddenly

......BAM! Brother screws up![He's 21...or 20...around there o-o]

I am blamed. I have to TAKE the blame because I'm still a damn kid and I can't stand up for myself or then my mom will kick my ass.

This is not a good day ._.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

My mom always jumps to the conclusion that something is my fault. .__. 90% of the time it's not, but because I'm very forgetful she automatically assumes everything is because of me, and it gets ridiculously annoying.

I can't stand up for myself either because technically she can choose how much freedom I have; I'm totally in her jurisdiction.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

02-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

My sister is a taddle-tale machine, and she's 18 years old. As the younger sibling, I'm subjected to all the blame because I'm known to be irresponsible and morally corrupt. "MOM, GINA DIDN'T DO THE DISHES OMG SHE'S SO HORRIBLE" Well, yeah I didn't do them yet because YOU'RE baking a damn cake in the kitchen and taking up the whole kitchen space. And the thing is, when I get blamed for something, my mom ALWAYS sides with my sister, and then she lectures me about responsibility and how I should be more like my sister.

And get this, once she's done lecturing me about that one subject, my sister interjects with something like "OH! AND GINA DIDN'T EVEN TAKE OUT THE TRASH YESTERDAY!!", which causes my mom to continue her lecture and add on to the blame. It's like a chain-reaction of blame, and I'm the scapegoat of it all.

these swimming gays ruined my life

02-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
My mom always jumps to the conclusion that something is my fault. .__. 90% of the time it's not, but because I'm very forgetful she automatically assumes everything is because of me, and it gets ridiculously annoying.

I can't stand up for myself either because technically she can choose how much freedom I have; I'm totally in her jurisdiction.
Q_Q I'm suprised I'm not the only one D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy
Haha, I know how you feel. I used to do jack shit in high school and now my little brother isn't either, which is apparently my fault?

Best thing to do is just ignore her. Another person's incompetence isn't your fault.
Yeah I'm trying to do that but of course she has to do something stupid like pull my hair and go "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME =KKK!?'' -/Hates being Blamed-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
My sister is a taddle-tale machine, and she's 18 years old. As the younger sibling, I'm subjected to all the blame because I'm known to be irresponsible and morally corrupt. "MOM, GINA DIDN'T DO THE DISHES OMG SHE'S SO HORRIBLE" Well, yeah I didn't do them yet because YOU'RE baking a damn cake in the kitchen and taking up the whole kitchen space. And the thing is, when I get blamed for something, my mom ALWAYS sides with my sister, and then she lectures me about responsibility and how I should be more like my sister.

And get this, once she's done lecturing me about that one subject, my sister interjects with something like "OH! AND GINA DIDN'T EVEN TAKE OUT THE TRASH YESTERDAY!!", which causes my mom to continue her lecture and add on to the blame. It's like a chain-reaction of blame, and I'm the scapegoat of it all.
Wow...your sister sounds like a pain in the ass D=, Especially the cake part /wtf!?

I'm suprised I'm not the only one with this problem Q.Q

02-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai

Nothing her own medicine can't fix.

I get scapegoat'd a lot of the times by my brothers...except I literally can't do crap, because of the OH SO MIGHTY arguement, "they're just babies". It's like the I WIN button in arguements for those situations D=...