Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Oh, my, thank you.

Ok, just because I've experiences and "older" than you guys, that doesn't mean you all can just dump all the responsibility to me and you guys doing nothing, k?

Oh, seriously I really need to thank you guys...

/stabs.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

When did I put responsibility on you miyuki D:. Here's a hug to make you happier *hugs*

02-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Your avatar now serves a purpose.

I hate those kind of people too, they throw everything at me like I'm a slave.

02-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Ok, just because I've experiences and "older" than you guys, that doesn't mean you all can just dump all the responsibility to me and you guys doing nothing, k?

Oh, seriously I really need to thank you guys...

/stabs.
Well, look on the bright side!
I get that shit from younger girls with less experiences!

This is Kyuubey

02-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

y halo thar mod.

change diapers pl0x.

Also, dumping of responsibility isn't always a bad thing. I prefer inexperienced co-workers who tell me there's something wrong that needs to be fixed, opposed to inexperienced co-workers who try to solve the problem themselves, royally screw it up, and THEN pass the responsibility onto me. Looks like you will have to put up with those monkeys until they are fully trained ._.

02-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Its not you guys, its the nurses...er...classmates. And another one juz 'not to be your friend' just because you dont lent them your notebook...ok,wtf? Seriously...why should I lent you my notebook when I'm still using it? And you still even want to take it when I away for activities? It's not that I don't want to let you use, but please understand that notebook isn't like pens, duh...and you just 'don't want be my friend' just because of that? Fine, if that what is you want, I can lives fine.
/nursebiomedicalbookspalm.