League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight
Default Just..relax

Ugh You dont normally do this but when you do it really gets to me..

Yeah last nigh we 3wayed with my Friend Ash, and I was bloody joking with you and you get upset...You refuse to talk and when Ash asked if I would be around today and I said I dont know you said , Yeah right and hung up. Wtf???? You know my mom sometimes takes her laptop I'm without a comp untill I get my friends. So I call you back telling you I dont wanna fuss I just want you to explain yourself...You tell me I embrassed you infront of my friend??? Uhh okay...I wasnt even picking ON you, you said how I call you fat and all these mean things and I called you on the mean thing you said to me AND I KNEW YOU WERE JOKING! How did I embrasse you? How was I picking ON you.

Then you compare me saying everyone picks on you..and I'm just like them. I dont pick on you Geez I joke with you and thats it I do not PERSONALLY PICK ON YOU. If I was to Hell I think the only personal picking I've done was call you a Nerd. But you make fun of how I talk, and when I say something you go NOOO i'm not....tell me How many friends from the South US do you have that you talk like that WHILE talking TO THEM?

And another thing that really is starting to get to me, is how you tell me how some girl is trying to get with you, how one of your EXs are all hung up on you. YOu find it funny..I find it exhasting, one cus Uhh I care?? Two I'm really over protective..go ask my ex he'll tell ya. and 3 Ohh this really sets me off. When they keep going and going I ask you " Why dont you just tell them you're with someone?" Possibly would end it all cus if they think you are single they'll just keep on and on and I'll hear more of it and you just laugh at it. But when I ask you that you say " I dont want them in my personal life." SAY IM WITH SOMEONE ISNT TELLING THEM MY NAME MY AGE WHERE I LIVE HOW WE MEET ANYTHING LIKE THAT!
Its like if you're at a bar or a efn club and someone hits on you " Uhh I'm sorry but I'm taken"

DUhhhh???? If you're trying to make me jealouse you're slowing getting something else. I tell you what I think about these subjects and I guess sometimes Im just WRONG on it but GOD Just efn stop! You laugh at it and it upsets me. Do I tell you NO, why? Cus I dont want to sound like I want you to be mine and I'll kill for it. I R NO PSYCHO GURLFREND!

/end rant

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy
Not even joking, I had to read this like 20 times until I realized you were talking about a phone conversation.
this .

02-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie

>_>;; I could be talking diffrently 8D You dunno she's my GF =O

shi...cover busted... =(

Last edited by Ashie; 02-06-2009 at 02:02 PM.

02-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy
Not even joking, I had to read this like 20 times until I realized you were talking about a phone conversation.
I couldn't have said it better

Althought I was a bit dissapointed

02-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Pentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Pentao
Class: (Dagger) Ruin Walker / Rogue Master lt_treasurehunter
Level: 18X / 14X
Guild: Syndicate [Leader]

If you joke around with someone, and they take offense, you could say, they just can't take a joke.

Or you could admit you did something you didn't expect to actually offend them, despite their reasoning, and just apologize.

I mean seriously, some people can only take a degree of joking, and I think the fault's on you for that.

Unless I'm reading this topic incorrectly.

02-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thing is, It wasnt even like joking towards him. It was something he had said to me. Cus he was picking at me saying I call him fat and Im so mean to him,when I don't and I was like OH AHAHAHAH you've said meaner things to me you told me you ____________ And he got mad over that. I KNEW when he said it, it was only a joke..But that turns into me picking on him...Hooow?

It doesnt even matter anymore, I've got something else to be ticked off about with him. -Goes to plot.-