02-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kiwi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kiwi
Class: Kitty [Diva] to_primadonna
Level: 14x
Guild: Symphony
Default i forgot to save.

so I've been playing my DS religiously since I got it nearly a week ago and I got Zelda: Phantom Hourglass today and then my DS was all

RED LIGHT OF DOOOOOOOOM
and then shuts off.

and I hadn't saved for like an hour or more. ):
I was half way through the third temple and it reset me to the very beginning of the 2nd temple.

makes me sad.

but what makes me so FREAKIN ANGRY IS THAT I KEEP FORGETTING MY DS HAS A CHARGER SO I PLAY AT MY DESK TWO FEET AWAY FROM A PLUG WITHOUT THE CORD IN.

i am not up-to-date with all these fancy electronics. i srsly asked my bf if the DS had a battery in it.

anyways. end rant. D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

I was playing Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and it always just saved whenever I turned off my SP. So I just turned it off, as usual. I turn it back on...

all my files were gone. D: No love from the portable consoles ;;

02-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzuumi
I was playing Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and it always just saved whenever I turned off my SP. So I just turned it off, as usual. I turn it back on...

all my files were gone. D: No love from the portable consoles ;;
Same thing happened to me,I was playing FF6 from time to time, I had it for a year or so, then all of a sudden I turn it on and my game is gone :[

02-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Oh man ;w; I would kill my game if it did that to me. i stopped playing zelda for now. I'm not really THAT angry about it 'cause I like running around with my stylus @w@ it just sucks 'cause its that much longer I have to play and can't get to sleep <_< /addicted

02-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Lol.. i couldnt count how many times this thing has happened to me.. *plays Golden Sun in my SP for liek 3 dam straight hours* *doesnt notice battery because to indulged in playing* *SP Shuts down*
Me: ..... ( i replayed It the other Day lol )

Also happened to me when playing Ps2. Playing FFX played for like more than 5 hours without Saving then POOF RANDOM POWER BLACK OUT COMES! *screwed*

I dislike saving all the time LOL.

02-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread

Happened to me in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia on my DS... I had discovered almost the whole dracula castle when it just decided to shut down... Me hate it D: I never played on it since then

02-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
so I've been playing my DS religiously since I got it nearly a week ago and I got Zelda: Phantom Hourglass today and then my DS was all

RED LIGHT OF DOOOOOOOOM
and then shuts off.

and I hadn't saved for like an hour or more. ):
I was half way through the third temple and it reset me to the very beginning of the 2nd temple.

makes me sad.

but what makes me so FREAKIN ANGRY IS THAT I KEEP FORGETTING MY DS HAS A CHARGER SO I PLAY AT MY DESK TWO FEET AWAY FROM A PLUG WITHOUT THE CORD IN.

i am not up-to-date with all these fancy electronics. i srsly asked my bf if the DS had a battery in it.

anyways. end rant. D:
Yikes...lol x_x;;; I remember this happen to me once *plays pokemon diamond* I was at my friends house and my friend was helping in the game but my DS had a Red light then after i told him to save just in case, and then he saved then BOOM! the game shuts off by itself. Then my friend told me "Dam Sonic nice timing over there =P"

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
Yikes...lol x_x;;; I remember this happen to me once *plays pokemon diamond* I was at my friends house and my friend was helping in the game but my DS had a Red light then after i told him to save just in case, and then he saved then BOOM! the game shuts off by itself. Then my friend told me "Dam Sonic nice timing over there =P"
lmao i cant count how many times this happened to me while playing pokemon games D:

02-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

lol xD I play Pokemon Diamond too and I can seem to save often enough when playing that, but once I started playing Zelda I never save-- even though it takes like a couple seconds to save compared to Pokemon's save which seems to take decades.

kindaofftopic: anybody free to help me evolve my haunter to a gengar? ;w; I can't find anyone to swap pokemon with me so I can evolve him. lol owo

I am so addicted. D:

02-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Wow, thats got to suck, which is why I always keep watch of the light on my DS.

02-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

Yeah same here, I keep it at the lowest light settings...of course I sometimes don't even see the red light and it just shuts off on meh.

02-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

God i save all the time, sometimes i even save twice just to be sure lol.

02-06-2009   #13 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

I am save spammer.

02-06-2009   #14 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Same ._. I save religiously. Sometimes Im saving like everytime I hit a new map. Except games like FE where the only perm save is between fights ._. so if I take over an hour on one, lose someone and restart, lost all that time lol. Ive never had a problem with the red light though. My lights not that bright, so sometimes I can play for over an hour with the power light red before it shuts off, so I have plenty of time to get it hooked up and keep playing o_O

モノノ怪

02-06-2009   #15 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Smelly Bedlam

Paly with da battery charger k.

Last edited by Kongro; 02-06-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: olol engrish

02-06-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

I was too much into my game to even notice the red light lol. I turned my DS back on to see what happened and the red light popped up. xD

one thing I hate about the zelda thing though is I spend the majority of my time in temples and if I save inside one and shut it off I start back at the beginning of the temple. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if I didn't forget where the hell I was or how to get there without going through the entire thing again. .___.

02-06-2009   #17 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
lol xD I play Pokemon Diamond too and I can seem to save often enough when playing that, but once I started playing Zelda I never save-- even though it takes like a couple seconds to save compared to Pokemon's save which seems to take decades.

kindaofftopic: anybody free to help me evolve my haunter to a gengar? ;w; I can't find anyone to swap pokemon with me so I can evolve him. lol owo

I am so addicted. D:
sure i'll help

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-06-2009   #18 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

this happened sometime ago

i saw a shiny wurmple caught it put it in my box walk around a bit and BAM my game shuts off

02-06-2009   #19 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

One time I saw a shiny Drowzee outside the daycare in Crystal, and I had no pokeballs. I never walked around without pokeballs again. D:

I think I played Ocarina for 4 hours straight at my gamecube did something weird. Lost all motivation. .____.

02-06-2009   #20 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

....How about if you saved OVER your file with one that wasn't completed as much? D=...

If you lost over 3 hours of game time, you should be screaming "FFFFFFF!!!!!". Or at least lost doing some great feat.

...So what have we learned? SAVE HOAR ON RPGs!