Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Hey senpai.

First of all, not the Senpai in this forum, lol.

/rant

Ok so, you went emo, bla bla bla, lots of customers complaint here and there, and the boss kinda hard to /find you now, and you're not answering our calls.

Seriously, if you don't want to do the job, just tell so, and don't let the customers complaint to us. heh.

And now I need to take...ok, 3rd person's workload, oh hey, you think I don't have my own work to finish too? Oh plz, just jump over some river or something, and make it as 'eternal' sick leave, k?

/rant off, I think.

Lulz, working in the private sector company.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
Don't ask
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
First of all, not the Senpai in this forum, lol.

/rant
That was a premature rant. Why end so quickly?

Quote:
Ok so, you went emo, bla bla bla, lots of customers complaint here and there, and the boss kinda hard to /find you now, and you're not answering our calls.

Seriously, if you don't want to do the job, just tell so, and don't let the customers complaint to us. heh.

And now I need to take...ok, 3rd person's workload, oh hey, you think I don't have my own work to finish too? Oh plz, just jump over some river or something, and make it as 'eternal' sick leave, k?
Oh there it is.

Don't do that person's job and just let that person get fired.

oh god

11-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
K1
???

K1 will become famous soon enoughK1 will become famous soon enough
Class: ??? lt_gunslinger

At first I thought it was the Senpai from this forums.
Anyways I think you should tell him to focus on his work and not let others do his work when others are already having a hard time?
Anyways you could always /stab him :V

11-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

*huggles Miyuki* the only competent one in a sea of imbeciles ;_;

Try not to let it discourage you to much miyu, there's always going to be days like that. Just remember that if they are looking to you to finish things, that means they need you o:

11-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

well, he's kinda goner now.

I don't know what's freaking wrong with him <_<

11-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Hang in there.

Here's some tea to give you more spirit! ;3

I understand how you feel, they all gives you the work and you have to do it yourself... yeesh.

11-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I know how you feel. Just had to do that today on Halloween weekend + payday. Gd.

Everybody was off or didn't show up and I got stuck working alone for 6/8 hours of my shift. At least it's good money + overtime.

11-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Private sector would be a helluva lot less of an headache compared to the public sector. -.-

11-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

We deal with sort of government sectors, not just normal projects.

And that behavior of his certainly doesn't give us the 'good image' anyway <_<