LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2008   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gfd it family!

This is more of a multi-part family rant. Does not include my mom, because I don't get mad at her. I'm don't mind her.

@Dad:
When will you get to ANYTHING I ask you for? When I'm gone to college??
Let's take a look at the list of stuff you have to get done for me:

-Braces (Going into the 10th, still don't have 'em... and I'll probably get them when I'm about to audition for something (I play Oboe...))

-Moving lightswitch from outside my room, to inside.

-Getting me a better light. (The light I have right now, gets about, right above my bed, that be it.)

-Fix a couple of the cracks in my wall.

-Sign me up for UNCG Band Camp. (Oh wait! I MISSED THE DEADLINE!)
He told me to find one. Found one. He never signed me up.

-Fix my closet door

Not an incredibly long list but still. Every time I remind him, it's "I'll get to it."
Oh and by the way, I would like meat in my food. I'm not a gd vegan. (We're having Ratatouille Stew tonight... and one of my sisters a vegetarian...)
Synthetic meat =/= real meat

@Jock Sister:
I don't bring friends home often because:
One- They don't live so close
Two- My room... is blue. (Not dark blue, more of a light blue. I wanted red, but my mom said that was too dark. =-='')
Three- DAD = orz

@Nerdsicle Sister:
Just because you dropped out of high school, oh I'm sorry DISCONTINUED high school to go to college at 16 doesn't mean I have to act like a total nerd-wad like you. Just because you had like a 3.95 GPA doesn't mean I don't have to have the same GPA as you. Keep in mind, I was the better musician. I was always better at the Piano, admit it. >=(
(I'm quite fine with my like 3.4 GPA)

@"Fashionably Popular" Sister:
STOP GRABBING/SMACKING/TAPPING MY ASS. It's okay if mom does it because she is a mom. They tap your bum (if your a guy), kiss your cheeks, sometimes embarrass you in public. Last time I checked you weren't having a baby.
Oh and by the way, you suck at Flute. You will suck at Trumpet too.

gd /end rant

Glad I got that out of my system.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Zyklon▀ will become famous soon enoughZyklon▀ will become famous soon enough

Discontinued highschool just because she had a 3.95? rofl Gotta alert my brother then. He might wanna know about this.

07-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

When I dropped out of high school I had a .5 GPA and was ranked 334th out of 336 students

I was only two away, dagnabbit

07-03-2008   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyklon▀
Discontinued highschool just because she had a 3.95? rofl Gotta alert my brother then. He might wanna know about this.
No, she just didn't like the fact that her Spanish teacher didn't care that in Fluent Speakers, they didn't speak Spanish. They spoke English. And my family is white so yea.

And she normally had like a 4.00+ but the final quarter the band teacher gave her a 'B', and she was po'd beyond belief.

She goes to Mary Baldwin. It's a PEG program. There's one in like Massachusetts.

07-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Is Mary Baldwin a place for super smart people? o_O

07-04-2008   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genchou
Is Mary Baldwin a place for super smart people? o_O
No, it's an all girl college. :O
Though it has a program for the exceptionally gifted. o_0''