LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

RandomCrazyBuns is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kitkin/NatsuNoHime
Class: Cat/Bunny to_champion
Level: 16X/17X
Default Mega rant against life

The weekend just passed and already I've accumulated so much frustration that I HAD to make a rant here>_>

There are 7 'Argh's that accumulated throughout the weekend.

-Work-
Argh 1:
I have the most slow and uncoorperative co-worker at my workplace. It had to take him a week to come down to my workplace and actually do something constructive aka helping me with the work. And when he finally came down, he had forgotten all that we had discussed before in a earlier meeting, and i had to send him the minutes and go through everything again even though I've send him a copy a week ago and it's clear that he didn't bother to read it>_>
AND when i told him to send me a list of what he has done, he went and CC it to our boss, who discovered mistakes(duh, it was not vetted) and came to look for me. Because the co-worker is not always in the office, the boss relays everything she want to relay to him to me, many times in a not so friendly tone, even though I'm just the messegner. And i can't help but always think:
"Why can't she just email the guy and say what she wanna say to him directly?? Isn't it faster and more realiable than having to go through a thrid party??"
AND did i mention our boss is a pushy one? Who keeps popping in to ask me about the progress. Even as i'm typing this she pops in again. WTF give me some time ok? And give the other parties, who i'm liasing, some time!!!>_>

-Life-
Argh 2:
My betch neighbour kicked up a fuss again when the lights repairman came to relocate the lights. Originally the lights were directly outside the windows of my house, and at night it's real bright even with the curtains drawn. My dad and the male neighbour had a talk to decide where the lights should be relocated and everything was settled. My dad even made a marking on the spot on the ceiling so that the repairman could fix the lights easily.
But when the repairman came, the female betch neighbour just HAD to disagree with the original decision and told the repairman to fix the lights closer to her house and by doing that the lights are again in front of our windows<_<
My mom and her had a little disagreement and in the end my mom gave way cause the betch neighbour insisted and my mom doesn't want a full blown arguement on her hands.(even i don't mind arguing with the betch neighbour, since she's done so many things that made me hate her. But that's another story)
When my dad came back, he was rather pissed cause he saw that the lights are still in front of our windows. AND because the neighbours went back on their word.
I would love to say "I told you so!" to my parents, because they didn't want to argue with the betch neighbours and now look what happened.

Argh 3:
I went and bought a new phone yesterday. I HAD to bring my dad along because my phone line is under his name and I need his signature for any transactions. But i don't like to buy my dad along for anything, especially when i'm buying something, cause he would always act ignorant and ask a LOT of questions which makes he seem stupid/ignorant and make me feel irritated, because I know everything he's asked, and i could have answered him.
He went and act stupid again, when i was buying the phone, asking many questions. And because i was kinda feeling irritated, i actually forgot that i wanted to change my plan to Student Plan(which gives more perks). So now I'm stuck with the normal plan with no student perks D:
I'm not saying it's all my dad's fault, I'm at fault too. I'm just pissed that I actually forgot that.

Argh 4:
After we bought the phone, we went and bought dinner. Actually, I went and bought dinner. My dad said he would wait for me at the bus stop and we'll go back together. In the end, when i went to the bus stop looking for him, he's gone! And i missed a bus because I was looking for him. Wth?! He could have stuck to his word, or inform me that he'll be going back first!. Saying that he's pissed cause the neighbour went back on their word and doing the same thing immediately, hypocritical much? :/

Argh 5:
When i went and bought dinner, the old man taking my orders were either a little deaf, or he doesn't really understand Chinese. He lags at my orders, then told the chef inside the stall the wrong thing, even when I repeated my orders loud and clear. I had to repeat them again. D<
This probably isn't much, but when all the 'Argh's add up, it made this a big deal.

Argh 6:
I went and charged my new phone for 8 hours while i sleep like the guy in the phone shop said. I calculated the time when figured that if i off the switch when i woke up in the morning it'll be just in time, 8 hours.
But no~My dad HAD to go and off the switch when he woke up for work in the morning. So in total my phone was only charged for 7 and 1/2 hours. 1/2 hour isn't much yeah, but the problem is I've already told him I'll off the switch when i wake up but he went ahead and did what he thought was right. Sometimes, being to smart, or too helpful, isn't good for you.
I hope that the battery of my phone won't suffer because of this.

Argh 7:
Last one. I went and cut hair 2 days ago. The hairdresser is the one i ALWAYS went to, and she always gave me good results, and i always say the same things to her.
BUT SHE GAVE A ME A WEIRD HAIRCUT THIS TIME Q_Q, with the same instructions as every other time,but different result this time.-.
It's like i've never been to that haircut, because there isn't much difference before and after. Gimme back my money~~~

/endrant whew
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2008   #2 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

wow I'm totally lost here

I don't know if to flame you or pat you on the back so I'm just gonna take the high road and pat you on the back

(you had a helluva week)

06-29-2008   #3 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu

Just think like I do: It may be bad now, but remember, it could always be worse!

And all the crap always seems to pile up in one week, doesn't it :/

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

06-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I can pretty much overlook every "Argh"s you have, since they're not so grave IMO. Everything except the second one. The lamp is on your house, right? That means, she shouldn't have any say where you put the lamp, right? I mean, she's not the one paying the repairman. So why did she disagree with the original plan again?

06-29-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

RandomCrazyBuns is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kitkin/NatsuNoHime
Class: Cat/Bunny to_champion
Level: 16X/17X

^No, the lamp is outside the house, on the common corridor. We(us and her) hafta first agree on the same thing before the repair guy could relocate the lamp. The thing i'm ranting about is her going back on her words and not keepin g to the original promise. The main purpose why we wanted to shift the lamp was cause it makes our nights into days(it's too bright~!), but her insisting on putting it somewhere else instead of on the agreed spot==the lamp was not shifted at all! It's still shinning brightly outside our window.

They may not be a big deal, not invidually. But adds them together..wham! It creates a hell of a bad mood and pissy day.
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

06-30-2008   #6 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Wow. I would get mad if my dad had stopped charging my phone. x_x
And your neighbor is so.... How can she just go 'okay i agree' and then make the repairman put the light near your window? My parents would keep on arguing until the 'night into day' problem is fixed'. Lol... I feel bad for you.

06-30-2008   #7 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Geez, I'm really sorry there, bud. *hands cookie* Life is going to take a bite out of us sometimes, but we'll just have to accept that not everything is fun and games and move on. Have yourself a wonderful day.

07-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Wow o-O life has been a butt to you lately I guess... I scream in a pillow when stressed out =O

07-02-2008   #9 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Thread title is kinda misleading ._.

Anyway, series of unfortunate events.. Must have been pretty annoying. /patpat

It's the nature of my circuitry.