Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2008   #1 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW
Default Worst day ever...

ok, im getting sick of the idiot people in the world or pvp chat.

yesterday night as i was playing grand chase, i go to the world chat to check out the mass of spam and people begging for lass. A person, whom im not going to mention as i do not know if he is a forum member or not, makes the comment "most people just want and use lass because they are narutards" i promptly reply that i use lass and i am not a narutard. he then starts throwing the HAHA narutard/ whata dumb narutard insults at me. at first i thought it was becuase he only saw the i use lass portion of the text. so i re-iterated that i was not a narutard repeatedly yet he was still throwing insults at me. i asked him why he was attacking me when i didnt do anything [some random person said because he's a sadist and im like wth] he said that he was bored....***

i went to the PvP chat where i thought there would be at least some decent people to talk to, but boy was i wrong. this is more of a mini rant on idiot misunderstanders who turn out to be half good people. someone said something that was awkwardly written and...well...lame. so i responded "wow, that was really lame what you posted" he responds with alll these insults, and i admit i made a comeback insult for every insult he made. the one i remember the most is that he said i have no life and that im an old hobo with no money. i responded that although im only fourteen i DO have a gf.../// and i tutor my friends little sister for about 100 dollars a week. i know it's not a lot but at least i have my own money at 14. he says that 14 is an old age because he's twelve and he washes cars/makes lemonade for money. he ignores my post and continues to call me poor and homeless. i get dced [how ironic] and when i get back online he's instigating a flame war with someone else. i ask him if he likes getting in fights with other people and he says "OMG WHY DO YOU LIKE TO PICK FIGHTS WITH LITTLE BOYS" "PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE" i tell him to cool down and ask why he got so upset over nothing. he said that i was the one getting upset, and i said that i was only posting come backs so that he couldnt start boasting about how he won. he said that i called him a noob.... when did i call him a noob? i tell him i never did and he was like "o.o, i can train you on your lass. ill get you to lv 30 by the end of the day " i denied his offer cause i was soloing some dungeons and yeah....

after that i felt like randomly fighting someone in PvP, so i fight this one lv 46 or 47 person. ill censor out her name because she has a monthly rank. so ac****y fights me on my lv 16 lass. i killed her once and taunted out of a force of habit. i killed her again and once again taunted out of a force of habit. i only got in those two kills because i was lucky to push her off the edge at gorge of oath. she writes "yawn...you suck all you can do is push" i shake that off and try to kill her while not facing an edge. she writes "bb, noob" when she kills me. i told her she was being really mean just because i got two lucky hits in and she say bb noob again. i say that she is giving the high leveled people a bad name and ask her to at least be a good sport. she says im giving low levels a bad name by being a noob and that she doesnt want to be a good sport. she obviously won, and i said she was acting like a real jerk for no good reason. she said that i taunted when i killed her and that i was being arrogant. i said i only taunt because of a force of habit, and that i didnt think i was anywhere near as good as her. she didnt care that it was a force of habit, and repeatedly called me a noob. the fight started and i tell her i wouldnt taunt anymore and that i apologize for the first two times. she responded with a ty and apology accepted. after that her attitude did a complete 180. she became one of the nicest high levels i ever met..

okay im done with my vent and feel happy now =D im glad that there's still a rant forum or i'd be in a sour mood all day.

Edit: wow such a long post

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

I think i remember the hobo thing and you said he started a flame war with someone else was his name rowen?If so that was me and i was actually being intelligent to him telling him"if you're going to insult people try spelling out your words and using grammar"his reply"---- grammar i dunt nid grammer you r-tard"

06-29-2008   #3 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

no his name wasn't rowen yakuza, but w/e he admitted he was 12 so i kind of understand why he was being so bratty about it.

06-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

After I read the top I thought you were talking about me.
And yes I think most people use lass because they're narutards.
I like lass too but not because I like naruto.
Anyways I wouldn't insult people for no reason at all xD

06-29-2008   #5 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
After I read the top I thought you were talking about me.
And yes I think most people use lass because they're narutards.
I like lass too but not because I like naruto.
Anyways I wouldn't insult people for no reason at all xD
you think your an idiot person in the world or PvP chat? i don't think i've ever seen you talk there.. which is generally a good sign. either that or i dont know you're real ign.

06-29-2008   #6 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

There are incompetent people who will flame you for no apparent reason in any given online game, so we decent players have to realize this and move on. Just ignore people like him, and enjoy the game with friends. Have a nice day!

06-29-2008   #7 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemn
There are incompetent people who will flame you for no apparent reason in any given online game, so we decent players have to realize this and move on. Just ignore people like him, and enjoy the game with friends. Have a nice day!
lol, i usually shrug these things off, but those events somehow got to me. i did party with a nice group of people afterwards though =D