ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rant Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/)
-   -   /rant (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/209-rant.html)

Miyuki 06-17-2008 05:44 AM

/rant

Again, same topic as in @
/rant - MyTrickster.net

And the stupid 123456789qwerty pm asking everyone to budget well @_@...

How much need to squeeze? Eat half a bun everyday?

GD you pm, you doesn't have any difficulty [who pay the fuel, government, who pay for your food, government, transport? government]

Just go /steps down you [qwerty keyboard ish nice] 123456789qwerty pm @!$#%$^YGE^

Krooow 06-17-2008 05:51 AM

I couldn't imagine what will the prices be in the near future if the increase keeps on O:

And oh, Wrong section? :P

Miyuki 06-17-2008 05:56 AM

^ oh lol, too much open tabs just now, thanks for reminding it :x

:/ what I don't understand that pm is ...he's relaxingly asks others to budget well

HECK, everyone is like ...WTF-ed, even the grocery price hiked <_<...

Of coz he doesn't feel anything...he's the pm...fail pm -_-

Medoria 06-17-2008 06:54 AM

Do what I do, walk everywhere!! No gas prices to worry about~ just the weather!

Theosis 06-17-2008 08:25 AM

Prices are almost $6 a gallon over here -.-

Allan 06-17-2008 10:11 AM

He says he won't step down before December. gg miyoo

Bob 06-17-2008 11:12 AM

I say we all ride bikes to work 8D. It`ll be the new coolest thing.

BeanMarine 06-17-2008 12:26 PM

Some places were not made for bicycles D: Like San Jose--I kid recently got hit near my old High School.

In any case, I bike to my classes, but Davis is very biker friendly :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rape (Post 1639)
Prices are almost $6 a gallon over here -.-

Ouch. If your car uses diesel, there may be an alternative to gas! My parents were talking about how their friends use the left over oil in fast food restaurants to run their cars. After some filtering and what not ...

TMM 06-17-2008 02:31 PM

Using cooking oil is a good alternative, but it can't be widespread. You have to make a deal with a number of restaurants to give you their old cooking oil. A band that my dad worked with had a van that ran on cooking oil. When it drove it smelled of cheeseburgers. :D

Diesel here in LA is about $6 and most premium gas is around $5.00. Regular is about $4.60. This has given me even more incentive to put off learning how to drive.

k0n 06-17-2008 02:38 PM

Mm.. In Alaska, it just touched $4.00 for regular. Though, I drive my Hummer very solemnly.

Adun 06-17-2008 03:15 PM

It's soon hitting $4.50/gallon or so in the Seattle area now... :/

... and things cost even more where I'm moving in a few months, so I probably won't be driving for a very long while... :D

Henreh 06-17-2008 06:03 PM

I'm glad I don't even have any car to drive D:

*takes bus and sub everywhere*

Miyuki 06-17-2008 06:06 PM

Problem is, there isn't enough public transport here <_<

All the buses are ancient and you'll need at least waits for 50minutes to 1h30m just to get on a single damned bus.

Unless using public vans or taxi <_<...they're expensive sometime, but still...no choice.

Gah, that old guy remains till december already makes !@$E%R^[qwerty stuff]

Catharsis 06-18-2008 03:25 AM

Lookie what's on page 10 of TIME magazine June 2 issue:

Quote:

"We will raise production when the market justifies it."
- Ali Al-Naimi, Saudi Arabia's Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources
That was after Bush requested that OPEC increase production of oil to decrease prices. =.=

HOW2JUSTIFY LOL??

SlowBro 06-18-2008 03:30 AM

lol good thing I'm not a gas-guzzling earth killer.

ZeR 06-18-2008 04:41 AM

The world runs on oil, we seriously need an alternative mean.

Zyklon▀ 06-18-2008 02:11 PM

They could just drill in Alaska. Damn environmentalists D:

Blue 06-18-2008 02:24 PM

People are lazy. =/

k0n 06-18-2008 02:46 PM

Actually it is the environmentalist that's preventing anyone from drill in Alaska (even the ones that aren't in Alaska... wtf?). I'm actually for drilling seeing that if we ever want to create a new source of energy. How are we going to fund every thing else that uses natural gas as of today? By then, we won't have anything to fund the research.

JC 06-18-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0n (Post 4485)
Actually it is the environmentalist that's preventing anyone from drill in Alaska (even the ones that aren't in Alaska... wtf?). I'm actually for drilling seeing that if we ever want to create a new source of energy. How are we going to fund every thing else that uses natural gas as of today? By then, we won't have anything to fund the research.

I'm amazed by that, especially since no one has said environmentalists support terrorism by keeping us dependent on foreign oil to the middle east. One would think that'd get the public backing drilling in the Alaska.

Those environmentalists could also just fix that by finding a way to make shale oil mining efficient, then we could kill a lot of that dependency. However, they don't care, and rather prevent oil drills somehow thinking that'll prevent catastrophes. It is more likely that wars will happen over oil when it gets worse, then the earth will be polluted to hell.