Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]
Default Brothers -_-

My little brother has turned 18, graduated from highschool. (He's also not so little any more, he's more than a good foot taller than me now.) The jobs here (Ohio) are so slim, people are only able to get part-time work. He has the opportunity to go live with our dad where the jobs are plentiful (Florida), yet he turned it down because of the band he & his buddies made. *twitch*

My visiting grandma tried calling him tonight on his cellphone to be told, "I'm in a building that's being raided by the police." Then, "Oh" and he disconnected. My thought was that he dropped his phone, or may have been ordered to turn the phone off? Couldn't even get in a voicemail as he hadn't set that up.

Cue grandma flipping out and demanding I call around to find him. orz. Our mom's got spine issues and had already taken a pain pill to help her sleep, so didn't answer. I woke my sister up; she had no idea what was going on but suggested calling the police station to see if he was there. I pointed out that he never said where he was other than 'a building' and could be in who knows what station.

My aunt wants to find him and bring him here where I know he'll be bored to tears and just take off to be with his friends anyway. I want to chuck him back to Florida to spend time with our dad whom he hasn't seen since last Thanksgiving and before that, who knows when, and to get a frickin' job better than being the dishwasher in a restaurant.

I also wouldn't mind him bending low enough for me to smack him upside the head for getting into questionable situations when stuff can go on his adult record.

edit: I just realized this is more like a rant... oops. -.-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Symphony's Pedobear
Special
Games
Kingdom of Loathing

Astenhof is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Astenhof Send a message via MSN to Astenhof
IGN: Lazlo, Astenhof Karinnean
Class: Chanter, Pugilist (10)
Level: 30, 13
Guild: Burning Angels, (Forgot the game ):)

And this is why I'm very glad I'm an only child x.x

I can kinda understand how stupid people can be sometimes, and how stressful it can turn out in the end. *kicks your brother*

You has my sympathies <3

DFO: Astenhof 35 Soulbender, DoomPig 14 (going mechanic)

06-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Rebelling teenager age ._.
Quote:
He has the opportunity to go live with our dad where the jobs are plentiful (Florida), yet he turned it down because of the band he & his buddies made.
._. band and buddies ...He's still young...and I hope he noticed before he regrets when he grows up.

Tried to talk to him?

/moved to /rant as requested.

06-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

Ty, Miyuki. <3 Lol, my mini-rebellion as a teenager kinda ruined it for my brother and sister... Sneak out of the house once and the next night there's motion-sensor floodlights installed. @_@

I've yet to find out what was going on... I think I'm going to suggest my visiting grandma to call my mom and sic her on him. It's too bad he's already 18, it makes it harder to get him to go where our dad is. I have a feeling my usual bluntness when I tell him he's doing something stupid won't work this time. -_-

06-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

Is your brother going to college, at least?

06-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games

Haha, I seriously doubt it. He's likely had enough of school after having to take summer school three years in a row already. We can't afford it, and I doubt he'd be able to hold onto any scholarship he may manage to get.

06-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
Haha, I seriously doubt it. He's likely had enough of school after having to take summer school three years in a row already. We can't afford it, and I doubt he'd be able to hold onto any scholarship he may manage to get.
Oh dear, then your brother really needs to go to Florida. I thought you were just talking about a summer thing.

06-27-2008   #8 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Lol, sorry to hear about your brother. My four brothers aren't so bad. My two younger ones are so cute (), and my two older brothers are up in college. And it's nice to have siblings, so even if they sometimes annoy me, I'm okay.

06-27-2008   #9 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

If your dad's in south florida get your brother here and I'l make him get a job.

06-27-2008   #10 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

hmm my brother isn't like that... most of the times... He works too hard and is working every week non-stop. He no longer has time to have fun. So work can be bad or good

06-27-2008   #11 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

wow michelle your brother sounds like a loser

06-28-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

KryoSan is on a distinguished road

Pfft. I am the oldest out of 8 Children, all Boys. I win, end of story x_x
Day in and day out I gotsa listen to 7 of them! Wanna trade? x_X

06-28-2008   #13 (permalink)
Special
Games

I'm the oldest, too. My sister's too pissy to tease most of the time, so my brother got the brunt of it. Whenever my brother got annoying I'd do something like tell him what yaoi was and how he should really go as so-and-so to a convention.

06-28-2008   #14 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Well, its always recommended to... I don't know..?

This is Kyuubey