Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2008   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

I have a feeling fiery is right..and that he's the only one that didn't immediatly think "lol another egocentric teen that can't do anything alone".

Anyway, as is during most of the year, mostly during summer, my parents are on my ass to get a job also. I can actually use my bike to get to alot of stores where I could work though, so my situation is far less problematic...

Like fiery said, you should ask any relative if he could drive you there..or possibly a bus?

GL Lyn ;o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2008   #22 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

There are jobs where you can work at home lol. The pays not that great, but hey at least you got something.

06-26-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria
There are jobs where you can work at home lol. The pays not that great, but hey at least you got something.
If I could find one of those that would take me, I'd be in heaven. D:

But no, I'll be working at Target this summer. ;_;

*should've been hunting down those internships last semester*

Make list plss????

06-26-2008   #24 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Hooray to all you white knights here, but OP responded reasonably and Bumbaloe and I were just responding rationally, so now we understand her situation

06-26-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

@ Abs & Firey, I really wish I could take a bus of some sort but seeing i live out in the middle of no where and there really inst any sort of Public Transportation. Family wise thats a issues to My Aunt lives in ATL my Uncle is god knows where drunk half the time, my grandmother is in NC, we're pretty scattered.

@Mysteria, I'm not looking for something like that, I need a fixed income so I can get the hell out of here.

On Another note. I've been doing alot of research and I'll probably attend the Job core or whatever, its pays I can go back to school, learn a trade etc etc. Just gotta see what all they are offering besides Beauty School and Welding ._.

06-26-2008   #26 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Lyn: You're going to want to look in pell grants (very important!) and any other way to get to college. You're living in a dead-end town where you're not going to go anywhere. I think you finding a job should be secondary to finding a way to go back into college. There's a lot of federal and state programs to get you there.

The only quick fix you're going to get is with the military. You're already on the internet, so look into every option you got - you have A LOT. You can either be waitress in a restaurant or get that education you want. I'd think you prefer the education. You've already stated that you want to figure out your degree plan, but surely any degree plan is better than minimum wage hours.