Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default PvP - LoL the place where idiots rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by My E-Mail
Mmm, I believe you guys came across people who've done this before:
- Hits you in PvP while you're in your nubwear while expecting you NOT to retaliate
- If you try to hit them back, WHILE IN NUBWEAR, when they have guard on, they kill you
- When you kill them, they come back and try again and again, calling you names
- When they can't win, they have to call other players to help.

For this rant, I'm not cencoring any names. People like these don't worth protecting for. Give me infractions if you like, but I believe in blunt force justice for idiots that can't be reasoned with.

The two users are: iTerror and some weird bunny, I've forgotten the bunny's name but obviously they're friends I've blocked out the name, so if you want to know who it is, highlite it. This would save me from using Private Messaging.

We all know how irritating 100%Noypis are. So obviously one of them, THE DRAGON, is a fear spammer. He spams fear like no tomorrow, thinks that that makes him really cool. Infact, hes just abusing my lag, thinking that its really cool that he could fear me till my MR runs out. Obviously theres a thread about this before. Fear hits at an 80% hitrate while Charm Wink is 50% ~ 65%. While I'm not going into details upon this heated debate about Charm Wink AND Fear, this dragon just kept Fear-ing till I'm dead, thinking that hes really strong. When I've explained to him that I'm lagging with 0.2 seconds delay, hes like 'No, its not that you're lagging, its just that you're way too weak for me.' LOL? I know the truth hurts but, using fear is not really considered as 'STRONG'.

Then again, yes, back to the bunny. This bunny, who claims that hes not at his Full power yet because hes in pure LK wear (Definitely filled with blabber dash, hes using elemental equipments). I was really pissed because, the bunny started it all by attacking me first. By killing the bunny, the dragon started to chain-fear me so that the bunny HAD a chance to kill me. The bunny claims that I'm dying because you're using Skunk. I've told her if I don't use skunk, she shouldn't be using Defense Breaker. Obviously, this silly bunny can't hit me without Defense Breaker. So bunny gotten pissed, bunny called dragon, dragon chainsfear... etc well, you guys know.

I'm like: SRSLY, I'M NOT COMING ONLINE TO RUB YOUR E-PENORZ.
So I killed the bunny. Not the dragon though, he keeps chaincasting fear.
I LoL'ed at this chunk of text from MSN (An E-Mail actually...). I'm like tl;dr anyway, so I've edited it a little for MyMMOGames.net usage.
The only day I'm coming online and this is the crap they give me through MSN? Psh, I mean like, Trickster is filled with idiots, noobs, scammers and total failures. Just quit it already will'ya?

Anyway yeah, what ruins the game is the community, not the game itself.
Like what George Carlin had said:
''No no no, the country is fine.. Its the people thats ****ed.''

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 06-24-2008 at 06:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
''No no no, the country is fine.. Its the people thats ****ed.''
That's a good saying. I better save that~

And LOL @ MSN/e-mail PvP Propagandas~ What's next? Spam our PM mailboxes?

06-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
That's a good saying. I better save that~

And LOL @ MSN/e-mail PvP Propagandas~ What's next? Spam our PM mailboxes?
If he does that...

*report*

06-24-2008   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Seriously, I LOL'ed at this mail.

This is Kyuubey

06-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Mike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the rough

Here's a tip for people who complain about "idiots".

Make friends with them. Then they'll stop killing you in PvP.
It seriously works =O

Currently: Graduated and looking for work!

06-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Here's a tip for people who complain about "idiots".

Make friends with them. Then they'll stop killing you in PvP.
It seriously works =O
That is, if they have the ability to swallow their pride. Sadly, 90% of those, don't~

06-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Mike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the rough

There's always option 2: form a truce.

This of course requires some intelligence and some swallowing of pride. =D
Added bonus of looking like the better person.

06-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
There's always option 2: form a truce.

This of course requires some intelligence and some swallowing of pride. =D
Added bonus of looking like the better person.
Some people out there don't deserve truce.
Slaughter them like pigs, leave none of them alive!

This is Kyuubey

06-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Truce? Over lolPvp? There is no need for a "truce" with an idiot who can't be reasoned with. That's beside the point anyway, because we all know pvp in TO= massive fail.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

06-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
Truce? Over lolPvp? There is no need for a "truce" with an idiot who can't be reasoned with. That's beside the point anyway, because we all know pvp in TO= massive fail.
Not only that, PvP in TO is dependent not only on the type of EQ you have, but the type of character in the game rofl.. HOW FAIL IS THAT?

This is Kyuubey

06-24-2008   #11 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

that's funny, nothing like that ever happens to me in pvp

06-24-2008   #12 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I lol'd. Thanks for giving names since he doesn't use MOG.

06-24-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ive formed truces with the stupidest of idiots.
It werkz 8D

06-24-2008   #14 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

Interestingly (or not!) pretty much every single person who complains about this stuff has a similar/oddly familiar story to tell...

It's almost as if... the causes... are... all... no, I'm probably thinking too much.

Down with Bunnies! Down with Buffaloes! Down with Sheep! Down with Dragons! Down with Foxes! Down with Lions! Down with Cats! Down with Raccoons! Down with Tr-- *shot*

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

06-24-2008   #15 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I am still waiting for the day when Trickster wipes and creates a new character that has exactly 10 of every stat, and skills that only do 1 damage. PvP would be totally balanced by then.

these swimming gays ruined my life

06-24-2008   #16 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
that's funny, nothing like that ever happens to me in pvp
This is because we oldbies have an aura of pwnage. Whenever some hotshot scrub thinks of messing with us, their heads split open and experience ten thousand years of untolerable agony. This sudden burst of pain causes the universe around them to bend and reverts them to a mental state where they subconsciously think attacking us is a very, very, bad idea 8D

06-24-2008   #17 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
This is because we oldbies have an aura of pwnage. Whenever some hotshot scrub thinks of messing with us, their heads split open and experience ten thousand years of untolerable agony. This sudden burst of pain causes the universe around them to bend and reverts them to a mental state where they subconsciously think attacking us is a very, very, bad idea 8D
lol well said

06-24-2008   #18 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Took me 3 rereadings to understand that~ I'm getting slow :P

06-24-2008   #19 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

That's so stupid. If someone kept ranting to me about how they get killed over and over again or something, I'd just ignore them.

06-24-2008   #20 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a LOL-I'm-a-CB-vet-too-pro thread; please say on topic.