Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Zyeal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zyeal
Default OMG! Do Something!

I have noticed alot of people who have cursing, swearing, using vulgar langduage and some other things. The examples show below are some things not for all ages. You say this a forum for everyone, But down there i only see a forum for people who have a need to talk vulgar to one another and honestly one time i saw staff and modraters doing it. so im thinking to my self "your just gona let them talk like that". That is messed up! Grow up have the decensy to talk nicer to each other, if you dont like that thread dont post there. What I'm saying is you people need to clean up attitude its insane. I taken offince to it because i let it slip when i got random, well post got deleted. Then the same person who deleted my post came up and said something random how fair is that!?

Examples:
this game sucks eggs
my ass is hueg
does kuda have tits?
kuda has nice breasts
kuda doesn't have breasts
nice, big, perky, boobs.
yeah lick my balls
rape me in the butt

N - I'm just sensing that you're still having trouble with the move. I know you were very reluctant to move. When we have to leave someplace, it's hard to go to a new place where everything is different. You will just have to learn that everything can't be your way. You can't order people around and tell them what they can and cannot do, especially in Random Section, where most of the forum rules do not apply.

I'm not suggesting you can't voice your opinion on things, but you should see the things you've been saying. You want people to have fun, but then you told them that they're destroying your "rules that made it fun" If people are not having fun because of these said rules, then what you did has failed to entertain people the way you wanted them to.

Then you have to take a new direction. Instead of segregate people and pointing fingers at others, it's better to try and work things out together.

You're accusing people of being too serious, maybe it is you who are being too serious?

"You will just have to learn that everything can't be your way."
Yeah Kuda everything can't be my(our) way, But cant it be our way sometimes!?

"You can't order people around and tell them what they can and cannot do, especially in Random Section, where most of the forum rules do not apply."
Aw sweet i can make a post in teh Random Section talking about Sex and You or the staff can't come in and close it because MOST of the forum rules don't apply. Well sounds good, I'll see you guys in a bit when you close my thread.

"You want people to have fun, but then you told them that they're destroying your "rules that made it fun" If people are not having fun because of these said rules, then what you did has failed to entertain people the way you wanted them to."
Oh thats just Bull right there, Basicly i can go to a forum game and say "I hate your rules I'm making my own!" and there is nothing the thread owner or the staff can do am i right? No thats jacked up kuda i'm sorry it is, if i make a thread and people dont like my rules DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD! Omg isnt that simple Kuda? Thought so.

So please clean up your language guys (yeah yeah i cant tell you what to do but i'm just asking nicely)

And staff members(not all of em') Quit taking sides and hideing the rules just this once.

I would like to say to the staff members who will see this thread and take offince to this thread and close it because I am calling certain ones out, or they will make some lame excuse to close my RANT thread like the other one i made.

Note: this is a rant thread...sooo ummm...LET ME RANT AND DON'T CLOSE IT BECAUSE SOME JACKASS COMES IN AND STARTS FLAMING! ...

Last edited by Zyeal; 06-22-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyeal
And staff members(not all of em') Quit taking sides and hideing the rules just this once.
i really agree on this one :/

06-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

This should be stickied.

06-22-2008   #4 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

No one is going to clean up their language unless B& happens or their job depends on it. Salty sailor language tasty? D8

06-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Stick please, and also PM Phucman.

06-22-2008   #6 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu

Sorry but I'm 26 years old and, unless someone (admin/mod) on this forum tells me not to, I'm gonna say ass, damn, boobs...etc
Have you seen anyone dropping the Fbomb? Cuz the words/phrases you're complaining about really aren't that bad.

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

06-22-2008   #7 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Ok, on the language - I've stated many times that this board is PG-13. We require that members be 13 years of age or older to sign up for this board. Therefore, we do not "cater for all ages". Also, are you in a position to talk about screaming obscenities when you talk about "jackasses coming in and flaming?"

Regarding the tags - we have no control over what users post for tags. If you don't like the tags posted on your thread, then remove them. You have the ability to do that as the thread OP. We moderate this board but we are not omnipresent or omniscient. If you see something inappropriate that you can't remove yourself then report it.

The only accusations of "being too serious" come from the Random forum. Any degree of being serious in random is being too serious. However, the rules of the board are in full force for the rest of the forum. If you see something in violation of the rules, report it - do not rant about it.

Why exactly are you attacking Kudaranai in this post?

The only forum rules that do not apply in random are spam-related rules, i.e. spamming, multiple posts, multiple threads, etc. We've stated that multiple times, so I don't know where you're getting your information of "most rules do not apply."

Again, why are you attacking Kudaranai? If you have a problem with our staff you're welcome to contact me. YOU WILL NOT OPENLY ATTACK our staff in this forum. Do you understand that?

Clean up language? The board filters swearing that I think is inappropriate for a PG-13 setting. If the board doesn't filter it then it's allowed. If you don't think it should be allowed, report it and we'll consider inclusion into the filter.

Our staff members do not take sides. Sunchip and I hand-selected this staff because they are the best at what they do.

I do take offense to this thread and you calling out specific moderators because it is in direct violation of rules #20 and #22. You will be receiving an infraction for #22 once I finish writing this reply.

I hope I addressed all of your concerns.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

06-22-2008   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatgirlZKE
Sorry but I'm 26 years old and, unless someone (admin/mod) on this forum tells me not to, I'm gonna say ass, damn, boobs...etc
Have you seen anyone dropping the Fbomb? Cuz the words/phrases you're complaining about really aren't that bad.
this game sucks eggs
my ass is hueg
does kuda have tits?
kuda has nice breasts
kuda doesn't have breasts
nice, big, perky, boobs.
yeah lick my balls
rape me in the butt

ARE U KIDDING ME? I was just to lazy to get them all!
These are comments that should be kept to them selfs/deleted.
Along with you picture of a woman's butt hanging out. There are 10 and 13 year olds on this forum have some respect dude.

06-22-2008   #9 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Complaining about language is fine, but keep problems between 2 people in PMs please. And yes, I think some of those phrases are inappropriate. If you see those, just go ahead and use the report post feature and one of the staff members will fix it.

06-22-2008   #10 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I don't think that that is a giril on his/her sig, and you uh got an infraction so.. drop it. >.>;

06-22-2008   #11 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
There are 10 and 13 year olds on this forum have some respect dude.
Refer this,
Quote:
Originally Posted by noejeko
Ok, on the language - I've stated many times that this board is PG-13. We require that members be 13 years of age or older to sign up for this board. Therefore, we do not "cater for all ages". Also, are you in a position to talk about screaming obscenities when you talk about "jackasses coming in and flaming?"
As its already stated when you wanna join the forums.

And also, if you saw those posts, why you continue to rant and argue with them instead of reporting them to us? Please use the report function if you sees those again, thanks!

And also, why you must attacks Kudaranai in your posts.

06-22-2008   #12 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE

Um I'm a GIRL incase the BATGIRL didn't give you a hint.
And that's a dude's butt. And it's barely hanging out. No one on MT (or here, so far) has complained about it cuz it's frickin funny.
How can there be 10 year olds on this forum if you have to be 13 to sign up? And jeebus if a 13 year old is using the internet, I'm sure they've heard/seen boobs/ass/whatever

06-22-2008   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Refer this,

As its already stated when you wanna join the forums.

And also, if you saw those posts, why you continue to rant and argue with them instead of reporting them to us? Please use the report function if you sees those again, thanks!

I do because i strongly feel that she IS not doubt in my mind wrong, Anyways i got in trouble I'm gona shut up.

06-22-2008   #14 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Don't just read "I got in trouble", read the message of my post. If you don't report things and then you go off ranting about it and attacking our staff members, you are 100% in the wrong.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

06-22-2008   #15 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

Kuda's post was very appropriate. You didn't need to attack her publicly if you didn't agree. You could have PM'd her.

06-22-2008   #16 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I do because i strongly feel that she IS not doubt in my mind wrong, Anyways i got in trouble I'm gona shut up.
I'm not sure what you're saying from your weird phrase. I think you're sleepy or young.

06-22-2008   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki

Quote:
and i think kuda is only an example x_x but yeah using kuda as examples would look like attacking her :/

06-22-2008   #18 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

Quote:
Again, why are you attacking Kudaranai? If you have a problem with our staff you're welcome to contact me. YOU WILL NOT OPENLY ATTACK our staff in this forum. Do you understand that?

Clean up language? The board filters swearing that I think is inappropriate for a PG-13 setting. If the board doesn't filter it then it's allowed. If you don't think it should be allowed, report it and we'll consider inclusion into the filter.

Our staff members do not take sides. Sunchip and I hand-selected this staff because they are the best at what they do.
I have to agree that the OP shouldn't use names, but he does have at least a few good points. >_>

Although everyone has a pretty similar idea of what PG - 13 is, there are people who actually think all the stupid sex talk is too much. Of course it's funny to some people, but I can understand why others think it's not needed. Also, with the language, people have different thoughts about what seems appropriate and not.

Additionally, as active as you may be, it's possible that not all of the staff members are as professional as you may think. It may not happen very often, but there has been some favoritism, and there probably always will be. Not saying your choices are poor, but I don't really think you can just say your staff is mainly ideal. They can goof off with the members pretty well, but... eh.
It's sort of like the people in charge are actually encouraging the members to be inappropriate e_e

Last edited by Kat; 06-22-2008 at 10:03 PM.

06-22-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Zyeal, didn't I warn you before about flame baiting???

Kitty Empire Forever

06-22-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
This should be stickied.
guess not coz the thread starter forgot to put names out ><