Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2008   #21 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

You're entitled to your opinion. The fact remains, when he posts out like this because she stuck a thread, he is in violation of the rules.

We have the report post and PM functions for a reason. You may not think our staff is ideal, but I do and will stand behind them 100%. If the staff makes a bad call, they answer to me and sunchip in a private staff forum.

Regarding language - if it's filtered by this board then it's not allowed. If it's not filtered then it is allowed. If it's sexual in nature but not filtered as an obscenity - either report it or ignore it. If you do the latter, do not gripe about it because you had the chance to make it known that you do not agree with said post.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2008   #22 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Guild: University of California, San Diego

mmmmmmmm back in the mt rant, u had to block out names and stuff
o.O
so you should pm instead of pointing them out like that

06-22-2008   #23 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor
I have to agree that the OP shouldn't use names, but he does have at least a few good points. >_>

Although everyone has a pretty similar idea of what PG - 13 is, there are people who actually think all the stupid sex talk is too much. Of course it's funny to some people, but I can understand why others think it's not needed. Also, with the language, people have different thoughts about what seems appropriate and not.

Additionally, as active as you may be, it's possible that not all of the staff members are as professional as you may think. It may not happen very often, but there has been some favoritism, and there probably always will be. Not saying your choices are poor, but I don't really think you can just say your staff is mainly ideal. They can goof off with the members pretty well, but... eh.

Everyone has different thoughts for whatever. If you find someone too vulgar or whatever, there are ignore features, or you can simply not browse thread that is labeled "HAWT LOLI OF X" or whatever.
Criticizing staff choices should probably be kept to yourself. People will choose people they favor regardless of nepotism or not, they were chosen for some reason regardless. Besides, it isn't like you know what goes on in the backdoors of the site.

06-22-2008   #24 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Open debate on the staff giving infractions, closing threads, moving threads, or exercising their authority in any way has always been expressly forbidden by the rules. Report post and PM are the only allowed methods of disputing staff action.

06-22-2008   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Zyeal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zyeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatgirlZKE
Kuda's post was very appropriate. You didn't need to attack her publicly if you didn't agree. You could have PM'd her.
You absoultly right i will do that next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medoria
Zyeal, didn't I warn you before about flame baiting???
all rants are flame baited, If you wanna see flameing dont worry about me worry about teh people in the the random forum who my examples were about.

Idk if i'm allowed to do this or not but what happens if u get points when u get in trouble for ranting to much?

06-22-2008   #26 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

^ You get banned.

06-22-2008   #27 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Not all rants are flamebait.

If I rant about "I hate drivers that turn without signaling" that isn't flamebaiting. If another member comes on and says "ZOMG I R DO THAT ALL THE TIME YU HAET ME BISH" that's called trolling and is another matter altogether.

Griping about the staff doing their job is flamebaiting.

06-22-2008   #28 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyeal
You absoultly right i will do that next time.

all rants are flame baited, If you wanna see flameing dont worry about me worry about teh people in the the random forum who my examples were about.

Idk if i'm allowed to do this or not but what happens if u get points when u get in trouble for ranting to much?
Ban Infractions:
28. 1 Day Suspension: Suspends the user for one day; worth 10 points.

29. 1 Week Suspension: Suspends the user for one week; worth 20 points.

30. 1 Month Suspension: Suspends the user for one month; worth 30 points.

31. Permanent Ban: Never expires, the user is no longer welcome on MyMMOGames.net; worth 9001 points.

inb4 B&

06-22-2008   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaizado
Ban Infractions:
28. 1 Day Suspension: Suspends the user for one day; worth 10 points.

29. 1 Week Suspension: Suspends the user for one week; worth 20 points.

30. 1 Month Suspension: Suspends the user for one month; worth 30 points.

31. Permanent Ban: Never expires, the user is no longer welcome on MyMMOGames.net; worth 9001 points.

inb4 B&
How many points have u got Vaizado just out of curiousity, and to make a point

06-22-2008   #30 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyeal
How many points have u got Vaizado just out of curiousity, and to make a point
Irrelevant. He was answering your question.

06-22-2008   #31 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I'm curious to how his grammar goes from good to bad.

06-22-2008   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy
I couldn't help but laugh. If the word is not blocked, it has been deemed acceptable; Unless it's a new slang. Seriously, grow up. It's the internet, everyones going to mess around and no one is ever serious. I really think you need to get used to random being like this, it's not going to stop. I doubt mods are going to ban 90% of the users that mess around in random just to accommodate for you and people who agree with your "always serious, even in random, no jokes allowed" needs.

Take this advice: If you don't like something: AVOID IT. No one's asking you to post/look in random. It's not going to change for you or anyone, enjoy it or avoid it.
NO NO NO!!! Am I alowed to tell him off and point out how he is wrong on the thread or do i have to PM Him
Because i alreay reported him for vulgar language nothing happend and half those examples he said.

06-22-2008   #33 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

What about the serious threads that suddenly get random posts in them? e_e

06-22-2008   #34 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

This discussion is now over. Here's a tl;dr summary (but you would already know this if you read the rules)

1. Don't gripe about what mods do in a thread. PM or Report post
2. If a word isn't filtered you can say it. If you think it should be filtered, Report Post
3. If you don't like the tags on your thread, delete them. You have this ability.
4. If you can't take a joke, stay out of Random.
5. Reading and comprehending the rules will save you a lot of time and energy on wasted threads and infraction points.

/thread

Also, no you didn't report them. I just checked the report log and you've reported two threads. Neither of these threads had anything to do with the arguments in your opening post.

Last edited by NoeJeko; 06-22-2008 at 10:24 PM.