Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-18-2014   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default Who told you to take my slippers?

This is a small and rather ridiculous rant, but I just can't calm myself for some reason.

Just about 25 mins ago, I was taking a shower upstair, and my parents had a group of guest coming in from the church.

And when I was done and came downstair, my slippers were gone.

Ok I admit, yes our stairway is right in front of our door, and yes I left my slippers just in front of stairway, but they're so fucking far away from the bunch of slippers we prepared for guest, SO HOW THE HELL AND WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TAKE MINE!

To be honest, even I feel like I'm just being childish and making a small deal out to be a big one. But I just can't calm down...

I have gotten used to wearing slippers at home for more than 20 years now, it's fucking uncomfortable without one for me.

Not to mention that I can't help but think of the possibility that whoever took my slippers could have athlete's foot. Even if the chance is very very slim, just thinking about it disgust me.

And god damn it, it's not like these guests that came over are new to our house (they held such meeting every weeks or so) or know I'm also living here, so why the hell man!

I want to be logical and rational, but I just can't, even though I know it's stupid. They're gonna stay here for a god damn 3 hours, a good night totally ruined for me now, just great. (I was just thinking of playing some game with friends, now I totally don't feel like it)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-19-2014   #2 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Look on the bright side, they might enlarge your slippers and make them never feel the same.