Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2013   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default I'm so sick of judgmental idiots.

No one here on ggFTW really knows me, but anyways... I'm a transvestite, simply put. The whole "girl in a guy's body" (I'm a guy as of right now, turning woman when I get the chance/money/time/etc.) Anyways, I do a lot of gaming. I also use VOIP programs (built in, or Skype/Teamspeak/otherwise), because it's just more efficient that way.

The amount of people I've had make me a laughing stock and insult me because of what I am and how my voice sounds irritates the **** out of me. I know it shouldn't, they're immature retards who couldn't pass a 2nd grade math test if their life depended on it, but it still gets on my nerves. I've dealt with -a lot- of trolling ever since I was 10, since I've been using the internet. I'm 20 now, and still, it continues. Why does the human race have to be this toxic? Like, really. It seems like I cannot go a single ****ing day without receiving some sort of retarded insult about how I'm a disgusting tranny or how I'm some freak for being what I am.

I just, sometimes, wish that I had the ability to drive nails through their flesh and pin them to a ****ing billboard to bleed out and die. I know that's... extreme and harsh, but I can't stand them anymore, or the constant barrage of insults and being judged left and right, no matter where I go.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-28-2013   #2 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
The amount of people I've had make me a laughing stock and insult me because of what I am and how my voice sounds irritates the **** out of me. I know it shouldn't, they're immature retards who couldn't pass a 2nd grade math test if their life depended on it, but it still gets on my nerves.
You should learn to not bother if they're scum. And to follow up,

Quote:
Why does the human race have to be this toxic? Like, really. It seems like I cannot go a single ****ing day without receiving some sort of retarded insult about how I'm a disgusting tranny or how I'm some freak for being what I am.
You should also remember that there's a looooooooot of people who need to be removed from the gene pool of the human race. Doubly so if you use the internet often.

09-28-2013   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Agreeing with Rolfknife, since I met a lot of assholes during my time on the internet. Only way to handle them is just ignore them.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

09-28-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

As much as I feel like a bit of a douche for saying the phrase, they're some pretty meaningful words for me.

'F the haters'.

Just know that if you think you're beautiful and amazing, then you are. People like that just want to take that away from you, you can't let them. Because once you do, it just goes downhill.

You have courage beyond them by far to be who you are. I'm 150% sure that if they were in your situation they wouldn't be as strong as you.

Whether or not times get tough, just know you have sanctuary here. Just keep being awesome.

09-28-2013   #5 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
'F the haters'.

Just know that if you think you're beautiful and amazing, then you are. People like that just want to take that away from you, you can't let them. Because once you do, it just goes downhill.
That's a pretty nasty juxtaposition there. Blindly loving/praising is just as bad as blindly hating.

09-29-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Well from what I've read she seems to be a decent person who just is unlucky to be around people like that.

09-29-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

There's always going to be ignorant idiots on this world (unfortunately). And however much we all would like to get rid of them forever, you can't do anything other than ignore and hopefully get rid of them that way.

Angers me just being reminded of the few people I've met on the internet that are just so flat-out dumb. You know what needs to happen? Reality needs to get in their face and slap them, hard.

09-30-2013   #8 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
Well from what I've read she seems to be a decent person who just is unlucky to be around people like that.
I try to be. My parents raised me to be a nice person, and despite all the major assholes, cunts, scum, etc. in the world, I'm still that one person that tries to think positively and be nice to everyone. Sadly, it's met with insults and blunt rudeness roughly 85% of the time.

But yeah, I do try to ignore them the best I possibly can, but the constant barrage of them eventually gets under my skin.

10-01-2013   #9 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Whenever I went and played MMOs or whatever with others, it's always been with folks from a forum or community that I liked (like ggFTW here.) That's basically why ggFTW exists, so you can meet up and network and play with people who aren't the typical 13-year old gutter-mouthed punk. All it took was to hear about how people act on those public servers for me to decide never to use them, ever.