Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-22-2013   #1 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy
Default Long distance relationships suck

So... they suck. I've been in many, many, many of them in my life. And I'm getting so tired of them. The reason I do them is because I don't have the option of dating locally because I'm a [woman] tranny and not the most... attractive person on the planet. :P But anyways, my current boyfriend, whom I love more than life itself... god it is so hard.

I'm not sure if it's over infatuation, wanting to be with him physically so badly, or eight VERY long years of never having physical contact with someone I love, but it's getting to me badly. I hate it so much. It's not as bad as other couples in long distance relationships where one has visited the other for a week or two or a month or something and then left. I'm not sure I could handle having that physical contact for a short time and then go without any from said person for months on end. So, props to the couples out there that can handle that.

tl;dr - No physical contact and LDRs suck. >.<

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2013   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

hey love,

please don't call urself a "tranny," it's a very degrading word to label oneself! whether u are pre-op or post-op, u should ALWAYS treat urself better than that. unless u like being called that, then i wont correct u any further.. @_@

anyways enough of that, yes, a relationship lacking the physical component is quite hard. nowadays there are plenty of methods to remedy this problem via technology, like video call or skype, but sometimes it's just NOT the same as having them by ur side. some people are not cut out for LDRs and some manage really well. throwing in ur catch as being T, good partners are very hard to come by as well.

just hang in there girl!! i applaud the 8 yrs, and i pray that u both can meet up soon

xoxo

07-22-2013   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Like Almora said, the word "Tranny" is kinda degrading well in my opinion. Just say transgender :x

As for LTR, I know your feel honestly though one of my previous relationship I came close of meeting irl.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Last edited by LauraMix; 07-22-2013 at 02:01 PM.

07-22-2013   #4 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you should say you're unattractive. :( You are your own worst critic and there are lots of great people out there who will love you for you.

But anyways, I understand where you're coming from. I've been dating my current boyfriend for over two years and recently (last month) took a plane out to stay with him for a week. Finally meeting that person face-to-face is really great (unless they're not who you thought they'd be?) and you start to have a whole new outlook on the relationship after you've done that. It's hard to be together all the time with school, work, distance, and other problems, and many times it doesn't work out, but if you both try hard enough to make it work then it might just work. I don't want to be the bad apple but unfortunately oftentimes, regardless of how badly both parties want it to work, it just doesn't. If that happens and you find yourself too exhausted with LDRs to try again then I do think looking for someone living closer to you would be the better option.. though you can't help who you fall in love with sometimes. It will be a lot easier and you'll be happier that way, going by your personality and what you've written here.

07-23-2013   #5 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

I just use "tranny" as a shortened term of transgender. I don't really think it's demeaning of anything, just that in the south, people are very quick to judge. ;~;

I know I'll make it and that my whole life will change once I do, but it's stupidly hard in the meantime. ;_;

07-23-2013   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumidesu
I just use "tranny" as a shortened term of transgender. I don't really think it's demeaning of anything, just that in the south, people are very quick to judge. ;~;

I know I'll make it and that my whole life will change once I do, but it's stupidly hard in the meantime. ;_;
Use skype more often.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-23-2013   #7 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Protip: Ditch that long distance crap unless you're both 100% on meeting within the next few days/weeks.

It's not worth the stress or BS that happens. Also, being with someone physically is way way more rewarding than any other alternative.

07-28-2013   #8 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
Use skype more often.
We do so every day. :P