Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-30-2013   #1 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor
Default What a ****ing scumbag.

So I've been doing a group project the past two semesters, and it's coming close to the end.

One guy never turns up, never does any work, never responds to messages etc.
As it's coming towards the end, this guy goes into the shared folder, and edited out any comments recorded in documents about his absence. I really did not expect this kind of behavior from this guy.

Holy shit.
Good thing the software stores previous versions so I can easily revert these changes. What a scumbag.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-30-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-30-2013   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Good thing the software stores previous versions so I can easily revert these changes.
Haha, owned.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

03-30-2013   #3 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Group projects, bringing the worst in people since forever.

03-30-2013   #4 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

That's... that's terrible. :/ It's great you're able to get the files back, though!

03-30-2013   #5 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare
That's... that's terrible. :/ It's great you're able to get the files back, though!
You've misunderstood, the files are still there, he's just edited them to make it look like he's been attending/active all along.

(well actually it was my fault on the wording)

03-30-2013   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Holy crap, that guy is a complete douche.

I really hope it that doesn't happen to me since my professor has an upcoming Group project for my next class.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

03-30-2013   #7 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

OH all right, that's what I get for skimming haha. That's still really douchey though. :( I hope he gets no credit!

03-30-2013   #8 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMix
Holy crap, that guy is a complete douche.

I really hope it that doesn't happen to me since my professor has an upcoming Group project for my next class.
Just prepare for the worst. lol.

04-09-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Ugh, I feel your pain. People who don't pull their own weight are the worst, and I'm glad you managed to find a solution to deal with him.

I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)

In my situation, I brought the issue to my professor and asked for us to separate our work instead of doing it together, because he sure as hell doesn't deserve my grade.

It's funny how everyone in my class feels sorry for me for getting stuck with him, but no one wants to take the bullet either. =_=

04-10-2013   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)
wow how in the world did this slacker get into the program with that kind of attitude? medical care isn't a game where ppl can half-ass training, lives are on the line.

04-10-2013   #11 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
wow how in the world did this slacker get into the program with that kind of attitude? medical care isn't a game where ppl can half-ass training, lives are on the line.
I've known at least 40 people who cheated their way through high school and got into good colleges/universities. Life ain't always fair eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
Ugh, I feel your pain. People who don't pull their own weight are the worst, and I'm glad you managed to find a solution to deal with him.

In my situation, I brought the issue to my professor and asked for us to separate our work instead of doing it together, because he sure as hell doesn't deserve my grade.

It's funny how everyone in my class feels sorry for me for getting stuck with him, but no one wants to take the bullet either. =_=
I know dat feel. This is why I take online courses when I can.

04-10-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
I've known at least 40 people who cheated their way through high school and got into good colleges/universities. Life ain't always fair eh.
Yep. Apparently, this dude sucked up to every professor who taught in the program, got all buddy-buddy with the dean's wife, and got them to write recommendations for him, and they all fell for it. His grades weren't even that good either, and he didn't volunteer even once at any hospitals like many of us did. I truly feel sorry for the individual who got rejected in place of him.

I wish I could take online courses, but we need to be onsite. ^^;; Oh well. It's bound to happen at some point in my life, so I need to learn to deal with it.