ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rant Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/)
-   -   What a ****ing scumbag. (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/121350-what-ing-scumbag.html)

Kenzor 03-30-2013 09:30 AM

What a ****ing scumbag.
 
So I've been doing a group project the past two semesters, and it's coming close to the end.

One guy never turns up, never does any work, never responds to messages etc.
As it's coming towards the end, this guy goes into the shared folder, and edited out any comments recorded in documents about his absence. I really did not expect this kind of behavior from this guy.

Holy shit.
Good thing the software stores previous versions so I can easily revert these changes. What a scumbag.

Light 03-30-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1811403)
Good thing the software stores previous versions so I can easily revert these changes.

Haha, owned.

Riolu 03-30-2013 01:06 PM

Group projects, bringing the worst in people since forever.

Janna 03-30-2013 01:56 PM

That's... that's terrible. :/ It's great you're able to get the files back, though!

Kenzor 03-30-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mare (Post 1811417)
That's... that's terrible. :/ It's great you're able to get the files back, though!

You've misunderstood, the files are still there, he's just edited them to make it look like he's been attending/active all along.

(well actually it was my fault on the wording)

LauraMix 03-30-2013 02:26 PM

Holy crap, that guy is a complete douche.

I really hope it that doesn't happen to me since my professor has an upcoming Group project for my next class.

Janna 03-30-2013 02:53 PM

OH all right, that's what I get for skimming haha. That's still really douchey though. :( I hope he gets no credit!

Kenzor 03-30-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraMix (Post 1811421)
Holy crap, that guy is a complete douche.

I really hope it that doesn't happen to me since my professor has an upcoming Group project for my next class.

Just prepare for the worst. lol.

RaineScarlet 04-09-2013 11:59 PM

Ugh, I feel your pain. People who don't pull their own weight are the worst, and I'm glad you managed to find a solution to deal with him.

I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)

In my situation, I brought the issue to my professor and asked for us to separate our work instead of doing it together, because he sure as hell doesn't deserve my grade.

It's funny how everyone in my class feels sorry for me for getting stuck with him, but no one wants to take the bullet either. =_=

Almora 04-10-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaineScarlet (Post 1812325)
I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)

wow how in the world did this slacker get into the program with that kind of attitude? medical care isn't a game where ppl can half-ass training, lives are on the line.

Henreh 04-10-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almora (Post 1812383)
wow how in the world did this slacker get into the program with that kind of attitude? medical care isn't a game where ppl can half-ass training, lives are on the line.

I've known at least 40 people who cheated their way through high school and got into good colleges/universities. Life ain't always fair eh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaineScarlet (Post 1812325)
Ugh, I feel your pain. People who don't pull their own weight are the worst, and I'm glad you managed to find a solution to deal with him.

I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)

In my situation, I brought the issue to my professor and asked for us to separate our work instead of doing it together, because he sure as hell doesn't deserve my grade.

It's funny how everyone in my class feels sorry for me for getting stuck with him, but no one wants to take the bullet either. =_=

I know dat feel. This is why I take online courses when I can.

RaineScarlet 04-10-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henreh (Post 1812389)
I've known at least 40 people who cheated their way through high school and got into good colleges/universities. Life ain't always fair eh.

Yep. Apparently, this dude sucked up to every professor who taught in the program, got all buddy-buddy with the dean's wife, and got them to write recommendations for him, and they all fell for it. His grades weren't even that good either, and he didn't volunteer even once at any hospitals like many of us did. I truly feel sorry for the individual who got rejected in place of him.


I wish I could take online courses, but we need to be onsite. ^^;; Oh well. It's bound to happen at some point in my life, so I need to learn to deal with it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.