League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2013   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu
Default How the **** can you be proud of being a ****ing moron??

I'm part of a facebook group for the phone game Puzzle & Dragons and in this week i've seen two posts that go like this:

"I have a confession.... I was playing the tricolor dungeon while driving, and I ran a red light because i was paying more attention to the game than the stoplight."

The second one was a woman who was bragging about playing the game during some meetings with her boss.

The **** with wrong with some people??? I understand it's their right to be a ****ing moron, but not when you can harm other people. The woman was a mother, instead of thinking about her job and giving her kid a good life she was too ****ing busy for work to play a ****ing phone game?? AND THESE TWO WERE ****ING PROUD OF THEMSELVES?????

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2013   #2 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

They have too much time in their hands I guess

02-03-2013   #3 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

..Maybe they are trying to make a joke by showing how much they love the game by prioritizing it over more important issues?

02-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

So a single moment in a person's entire life dictates everything about them?
I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
..Maybe they are trying to make a joke by showing how much they love the game by prioritizing it over more important issues?
Honestly, I expected better from you than this...thread.

Last edited by Kenzor; 02-03-2013 at 05:25 PM.

02-03-2013   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I personally don't know why a person would admit to driving through a red light while playing a game. What if they actually hit someone? The next sentence would be what? "I hit someone also but was too busy paying attention to the game. Hit & run. No problem."

Meh, probably will be getting a traffic ticket later when the traffic security processes it.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-03-2013   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
I personally don't know why a person would admit to driving through a red light while playing a game. What if they actually hit someone? The next sentence would be what? "I hit someone also but was too busy paying attention to the game. Hit & run. No problem."

Meh, probably will be getting a traffic ticket later when the traffic security processes it.
This gave me a horrible idea of a meme picture. Sorry.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-11-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I think the idea is that he's devoted to the game above everything else.

Of course it's a wrong idea with completely flawed logic, but that's still probably how those people are.