Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default gg Google

Thanks for this design update. It added several improvements and increased Youtube's usability by tenfold. Oh wait, it didn't. It's ****ing nothing. Does Shitty Designs Incorporated get pissy when they don't get attention all the time? Is that why you change the way your website looks and functions every single year for no goddamn reason at all? I'm patiently awaiting the day when you finally decide to remove all user control and YouTube consists of a white void and one randomly generated video from the most watched list.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-06-2012   #2 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumatora
Thanks for this design update. It added several improvements and increased Youtube's usability by tenfold. Oh wait, it didn't. It's ****ing nothing. Does Shitty Designs Incorporated get pissy when they don't get attention all the time? Is that why you change the way your website looks and functions every single year for no goddamn reason at all? I'm patiently awaiting the day when you finally decide to remove all user control and YouTube consists of a white void and one randomly generated video from the most watched list.
Gangnam style 24/7 yo

12-06-2012   #3 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I'm okay with the change. The only things I have problems with are where my Browse/Trending videos went and the left-squashed layout.

Oh, and the view all comments thing.

12-06-2012   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

You can't search videos by upload date anymore.

THIS MAKES THINGS SO MUCH HARDER TO SEARCH, HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE THIS.

12-06-2012   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

^ You still can, just add ", this week" and stuff to your search.

12-06-2012   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

No, I want to actually search all the videos sorted by upload date. Not just within an unsorted timeframe.

12-07-2012   #7 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
No, I want to actually search all the videos sorted by upload date. Not just within an unsorted timeframe.
how can you miss the Filter button under search...

Anyway, I don't really like the new layout especially the comment section now. Seems like Google is taking a page from Apple and over-simplifying shit for no reason.

12-07-2012   #8 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

People love trying to "improve" pefectly functioning software *coughwin8cough*. Money and marketing are amazing things.

12-07-2012   #9 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

I am unable to make this any clearer.

12-07-2012   #10 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

I feel your pain, knife-kun. I feel your pain.

;__;

| Adventus |

12-07-2012   #11 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
I'm okay with the change. The only things I have problems with are where my Browse/Trending videos went and the left-squashed layout.

Oh, and the view all comments thing.
O, one problem sloved: YouTube

Browse Channel tab then Poplar on YT :| It's so iffy. You get old vids and stuff too.

12-07-2012   #12 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I'm getting tired of this minimalist design approach everyone and their mothers have been taking recently.

I blame Apple and Microsoft. **** you Apple and Microsoft.

12-07-2012   #13 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
I'm getting tired of this minimalist design approach everyone and their mothers have been taking recently.

I blame Apple and Microsoft. **** you Apple and Microsoft.
It could be because they all want the incredibly technologically inept crowd. Although if you don't want to put in like a month worth of learning and technically a lifetime of practice to operate key technology in every day life now, I think you should just resign yourself to being a hermit.

12-07-2012   #14 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

omg, you can click All Comment to view all comment.

IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CLICKABLE LINK OKAY.