ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rant Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/)
-   -   Girlfriends & Ex's (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/118731-girlfriends-exs.html)

Amaterasu 11-12-2012 03:36 AM

Girlfriends & Ex's

I'm just the same regular guy like everyone else. But if there's something I've been annoyed with more then anything even games is Ex's and current girlfriends who either. Lie, Cheat, Or are just damn too annoying. I've had my share of problems but sometimes things don't get as bad as this. Let me start with this part. About a day ago one of my exs wrote to me on tumblr, She said why i don't talk to her anymore. I answered because you never reply to me. Of course she's going to deny it but if i pull up any recent chat she just stops replying to me and i find that to be pretty rude. So don't ask me to talk to you if you're just going to bounce 10 mins into the conversation. 2nd one of my exs for the past YEAR Yes bold on the YEAR Because at this point it's gotten to the point when i have to say. COME ON GIVE UP ALREADY. Because really it's just way to dang ridiculous. Okay so this story involves another ex girlfriend that every few months she makes these statuses about some guy (Most recent one would be Claude) How the guy is like (Yes your highness) or some crap that comes off one of those cheesy romantic novels or something that happens in anime. So yeah she makes up a new guy every few months or so (i don't really count) so that i notice and tell her something about it because she literally just craves my attention aside from other things that shall not be spoken of but yeah you catch my drift i hope. There's times where i just want her to see how ridiculous she looks so she could stop herself and move on in life like jeez. I'm not even that great of a guy. But yeah i feel like that's the end of my rant.

-Amaterasu

NiBo 11-12-2012 05:41 AM

I would just ignore them. After I had a misunderstanding with a classmate (she was clearly seducing me, flirting and all that), I started to distance myself from her and now she doesn't even bother me anymore~ (I found out she was *ed up, manipulating people)
If they're trying to provoke you, the best thing to do is to ignore and/or be indifferent. Works every time, they start getting worried, but will stop after they feel they really lost you.

Valese 11-12-2012 10:00 AM

Maybe you should.. you know, not keep in touch with your ex-girlfriends? I don't see how that would end well for anyone. If you break up with someone (or they break up with you), that usually means they're not good for you, so you shouldn't be around them in any way.

Would also help prevent problems with a new girlfriend later. "Who's that girl?" "You're still talking to your ex??" etc.

Summerishere 11-15-2012 11:10 PM

yup stop talking to them even saying hi or hello
just stop as in STOP ok.. coz if you started talking to
them it's like they're thinking that you are still all over them
and then you also think the same thing so just stop and all
of this will be over :)

Henreh 11-16-2012 03:17 PM

If there's anything that I learned from my ex-girlfriends it's that being too attached and jealousy never works out. If she's mad that you're talking to your ex, dump her she's too immature and isn't worth the trouble. I honestly don't get why girls/guys get mad when you talk to their exs.

1. they're exs for a reason
2. if you need assurance in your relationship then something is wrong (trust, bonds, etc)
3. grow up