11-04-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineAionAudition

Amaterasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Àmatèrasu
Level: 30
Default Lol.

"i didn't say that u're sad, i said youre a sad case. if you don't know what that mean, use the internet in good things like google, wikipedia & search the definition, besides watching that shows with japanese characters or staying 24/7 on any game. oh hey, you getting "friends" b/c they feel sorry for you, not cus you're good people ((((:"

SOOOOOO. This guy whos name shall not be named unless you guys want to know has been sending me msgs and leaving me vistor messages saying i'm sad and such and that i have no life i'm on this game 24/7 and i watch japanese characters all day but does he really know it all? I suppose he does since he claims to know my life story on these assumptions he has all this time to talk to me about stuff that really is unneccessary like what's above this post Like really kid, Stop wasting your time. And grow up it doesn't make you anymore cooler it just makes you look like an idiot.

His forum name is: [removed]

Just in case you want to check him/her out.

Last edited by Sandrie; 11-04-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-04-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I know this person. He was probably just trolling you.

If it bothers you that much, just add him to your Ignore List and set your Visitor Messages to Friends Only for a while.

Last edited by Aria; 11-04-2012 at 11:42 AM.

11-04-2012   #3 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Please don't name specific people in rants.

I suggest you take Rare's advice as well; block the person and move on.

11-04-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Please don't name specific people in rants.

I suggest you take Rare's advice as well; block the person and move on.
I know it's not within the forums, so I wouldn't know exactly how far the rules can be stretched, but can't the person be reported for harassment(if it's continual, even if blocked)?

11-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Yes, as long as its on gg, not just on the forums. If they continue to harass it can and should be reported. If you are unsure report it anyway, and we'll take care of it if action is needed.

11-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineAionAudition

Amaterasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Àmatèrasu
Level: 30

He/she goes out of their way to go on fantasia where i play and just to bug me, Trolling has extents but yeah that goes to a whole new level.

11-04-2012   #7 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu
He/she goes out of their way to go on fantasia where i play and just to bug me, Trolling has extents but yeah that goes to a whole new level.
If they are following you(including servers, channels and places) in game, you can report them for harassment in a 1:1, provided you collect proof of conversations, whispers and mail.

11-04-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu
Take screenshots and send a 1:1 with the attachment to report him. Then block his characters from whispering you. Things like this only bother you if you let them.

11-05-2012   #9 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

If a ggFTW user is using the forum to harass, offend or attack you in any way, it's best to report the posts and let the staff deal with it, instead of creating more reasons for said user to harass you.

Closing this thread.

- Aimee.

Last edited by Aimee; 11-05-2012 at 02:36 AM.