09-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default How very unfortunate.

Doing assignment on the day it's due because shit, procrastination is my biggest vice ok. It usually works out well anyway. Finish my assignment, editing out debug lines and debug comments, and I somehow break my program. I couldn't tell what I screwed up, and ended up taking 3 god damn hours figuring out what' s wrong. Turns out I somehow replaced some names with something else.

All is well, still an hour left to hand it in. And then it the server starts lagging really hard, and it takes an assload of time for me to FTP my files off. It's ok. I still have time. And then the submission site for the assignment went down halfway while I was submitting. It then stayed down until the due date was over.

Yeah. Yeah? WELL I ACED THIS SHIT ANYWAY, I'LL SUCK UP THE LATE PENALTY AND STILL GET A GOOD MARK, **** YOU LUCK, **** YOUR SHIT, YOU DID THIS JUST TO **** WITH ME CAUSE EVERYTHING WAS GOING EXTREMELY SMOOTHLY EVEN THOUGH I PROCRASTINATED TO THE LAST DAY

YOU JUST COULDN'T STAND THE FACT THAT I WOULDN'T GET ****ED BY PROCRASTINATINGUNLESS SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED. SHIT.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2012   #2 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

If it went down, it is a good reason to not get penalized for the late submission. Let the professor know about it and hopefully he/she will be nice about it. I had this problem before and my professors were lenient about it.

Also, let this be a lesson and start early so you won't have this problem again.

09-26-2012   #3 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Murphy's Law.. is that you?