ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Rant Forum (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/)
-   -   This is Stupid to the MAX! Of course guys will go 4 it ='.= (http://ggftw.com/forum/rant-forum/117381-stupid-max-course-guys-will-go-4-a.html)

Wendyfav3 09-24-2012 07:37 AM

:mad:

ok so here my grudge...but before that...watch this Clip...





ight now who wouldn't TAP THAT AZZ 2 THE MAX ? The amount of Lust and Temptation is waaaaayyyy to Powerful for almost any guy to refuse.

each time I see ecchi or harem or whatever in anime like this, it get me thinking.
now it nice that a guy is a gentlemen but at the same time, in reality...this will only make a guy driven even more to DESTROY a cute and innocent babe like her.
now I can take but it get to a point where the amount of ridicules has gone to far.
now this is not the only anime that act like this but it does get me wondering what the Creators are thinking.

have any of you guys ever watch School Days ? cut the anime is available on youtube....



now this anime is more Legit. now it gets me thinking. Will This really happen in real life ? I know that this is a fake but still.
I found this out cuz of ForneverWorld. a youtube channel but 1st was the the comments I was reading of the clip I show you guys which is Cat Planet Cuties.
someone mention School Days and said that what to earlier Tappers. now it not 100% but still something to think about...

I know how Americans act but what about Japan. what does Japan be thinking ? how do they act upon all this... ??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOOD WIT JAPAN DAM IT ???

ALSO.....
I do not know if this is the right place to put it but since this is a discussion of anime I thought it be cool...

Please comment and tell me what you know and think about all this...

also...let me just say...*Big Silent Breath*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
animes like death note, code geass and elfen lied make life seem worthless and painful....Thank You....

Eh o.'O??? This is a Rant ? huh....
I never new -_-...

but is this not anime Discussion-able ?

Kenzor 09-24-2012 10:37 AM

So basically...

This rant is about you being jealous of characters in an anime because they have your waifu and you don't

Interesting rant.

Btw it's called self control, people have it in real life believe it or not.

Joey 09-24-2012 11:43 AM

Sober people with some damn sense don't go around slinging D at every piece of ass they see.

Esper 09-24-2012 11:50 AM

Just because people draw these kind of things doesn't mean they do it on an impulse. You're mixing real life with some made up anime. You say you know how American's act but do you see every guy acting on your so called "TAP THAT AZZ 2 THE MAX?"

People just like talking about stuff like that just because they can. It's an anime after all and made to be enjoyable for whoever wants to watch it. It's not harming anyone in the process.

NiBo 09-24-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esper (Post 1770685)
It's an anime after all and made to be enjoyable for whoever wants to watch it. It's not harming anyone in the process.

But it's probaly making girfriends with otaku boyfriends jealous because they watch this >_>
Well, I'm not surprised with weird japanese things anymore, so why bother? I's the other side of the planet, for me.

Esper 09-24-2012 12:19 PM

I highly doubt anyone is going to get jealous over that unless that person decides to marry the anime (like the pillow story) or spends too much drooling over it instead of spending time with each other.

Veloze 09-24-2012 01:09 PM

Wendy, you obviously don't know people.

MsSquid 09-24-2012 01:21 PM

"I'm so envious of this fictional character who gets his head hacked off." - Wendyfav3

AlphaXAbsolution 09-24-2012 05:02 PM

In the middle of watching that top video anime. School Days was horrible to watch.
Anyway...Life just sucks >o>..... Either way live it out to your best :I.

Wendyfav3 09-24-2012 09:33 PM

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...comingLoli.jpg


Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenzor (Post 1770663)
So basically...

This rant is about you being jealous of characters in an anime because they have your waifu and you don't

Interesting rant.

Btw it's called self control, people have it in real life believe it or not.

Jealous ? I didn't say anything about being jealous o.o. I'm just saying, that kind of opportunity is crazy to miss out on.

now if I was that guy. I MIGHT go for it. now I Have self Control but at the same time I just want to RUUUUUUIIINNNN.....The cute and innocent.
Think about it this way and my apologize for what I'm about to say. Tap dat loli ?

http://www.moeboard.net/egoboard/dat...4991768728.jpg


the question is...
to be or not to be. that is the question....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1770681)
Sober people with some damn sense don't go around slinging D at every piece of ass they see.

True you right my sig, but dog, the temptation in that video Was TO...GOT.....DANG...HIGH. it was like the highest my dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veloze (Post 1770703)
Wendy, you obviously don't know people.

that................could mostly likely be true =/...
I blame youtube comments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaXAbsolution (Post 1770757)
In the middle of watching that top video anime. School Days was horrible to watch.
Anyway...Life just sucks >o>..... Either way live it out to your best :I.

I should have include Deadmen Wonderland but oh well...


but does anybody know what Japan thinks ? ANYBODY??? I JUST GOTTA FREAKING KNOW!

Bolter 09-24-2012 10:27 PM

don't you know that many people are very interested in Hentai these days?

R 09-24-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendyfav3 (Post 1770835)
now I Have self Control but at the same time I just want to RUUUUUUIIINNNN.....The cute and innocent.
Think about it this way and my apologize for what I'm about to say. Tap dat loli ?




the question is...
to be or not to be. that is the question....

Having the urge to do it but not doing it is not exactly complete self-control. You shouldn't even be thinking about it.

I don't think anyone in this thread understands your logic, or you in general, for that matter - because I surely don't. You're sick if you honestly want to do such a thing to an innocent child.

LauraMix 09-25-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Care (Post 1770859)
Having the urge to do it but not doing it is not exactly complete self-control. You shouldn't even be thinking about it.

I don't think anyone in this thread understands your logic, or you in general, for that matter - because I surely don't. You're sick if you honestly want to do such a thing to an innocent child.

At least it's Anime.

Wendyfav3 09-25-2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolter (Post 1770849)
don't you know that many people are very interested in Hentai these days?

and THAT is exactly my point....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Care (Post 1770859)
Having the urge to do it but not doing it is not exactly complete self-control. You shouldn't even be thinking about it.

I don't think anyone in this thread understands your logic, or you in general, for that matter - because I surely don't. You're sick if you honestly want to do such a thing to an innocent child.

I see two things in this comment.
1) your heart is the truth.
2) your mind is the lie.

considering this... it only lolicon. it don't make you a Pedofile :py35:...or does it ? :confused:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/22883203.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraMix (Post 1770865)
At least it's Anime.

at least somebody get the idea...


I'm sorry but...I think you guys lost the whole Idea is to why I made this tread in the 1st place :py07:

Regardlessly...
it seem none of you have a Legit answer...

Nebula 09-25-2012 04:10 AM

Fiction is not reality. Nothing in anime has to be believable it is fiction. Its purpose is simply to entertain. Sure you can disect it and believe it has subliminal messages but I am sure the creators intended to only profit from it.

Anyone watchingcthis stuff should be able to distiguish that this is fictional. It may have be to envoke some feelings but you would hope that an audience was mature enough to take it as fiction.


But even if I completely missed the point:
Better confining these thoughts to cartoons rather than real people.

And no I did not watch the videos.

Krem 09-25-2012 05:59 AM

I like shota but i'm not going to go rape little boys cause of it, even the thought of it sickens me.

It's drawn porn made to look cute.

From my point of view the OP is mistaking anime for real life and is forgetting the fact that it's just made to entertain people.

Wendyfav3 09-25-2012 07:58 AM

sometime...I just feel like there something real about it...
don't know what real or what fake but I know it was made to entertain =/...

#Real-Life

Bolter 09-25-2012 08:08 AM

well, there isn't much you can do to help it, oh well

Veloze 09-25-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendyfav3 (Post 1770895)
I'm sorry but...I think you guys lost the whole Idea is to why I made this tread in the 1st place :py07:

Nobody ever even had it in the first place.
Your logic is as clear as muddy water.

Ascherit 09-25-2012 09:35 AM

I honestly don't know whether you're actually serious about this thread or just trolling, OP.

also

Quote:

TAP THAT AZZ 2 THE MAX
i don't even--


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.