Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-06-2012   #41 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
THOSE 3 word. READ....A.....BOOK!
Most people will probably say, people still read books lolz ? who read a book anymore LMAO ???
Try that logic again please. Maybe in your made up world, people don't read books. If you just stopped living in the so called "world" of yours, you'd actually know a lot of people read books for enjoyment and what not. Hell, you still need it for school. If you're not even reading a book for work, there is something wrong with that school.

I, for one, like to read books as long as it fits under my genre/theme. You may see me holding my iPad but you know what? I actually have a library program on it that can store books too. It's a multi-purpose electronic item. It's not just for surfing the web and downloading/playing games.

You say you aren't trying to attack people but everything you submit is just a constant attack of our advice or thoughts towards you. Instead of trying to portray some type of sarcasm in text, give a serious response. We all know that sarcasm is nearly impossible to notice based on text alone. Sounds is what gives that tone of sarcasm away.

Edit: Before this actually turns into some kind of flame war. I suggest we go back to whatever this topic was about or just close it. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 10-06-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-07-2012   #42 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

It's times like this I wish we still had derep. Or a vote system to ban people.

10-07-2012   #43 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I'm...just gonna put my two cents in here before it closes, and I want you to read carefully and ponder on this for a bit, OP:

From what I've read (and can somewhat understand), you say you have a grudge against the 'respectable boy/man' persona in animes with cute and innocent 'babes.' Your argument is that any guy would take advantage of this situation and be driven to 'destroy her innocence,' because it's 'reality .'

My answer: It is not the reality of things. I have met cute and innocent single girls before. I'm more driven the hug the cute out of them, not hump it. I can say that I have been in a similar situation before...but with a rather ugly skank of a woman who locked me in her apartment. Needless to say, in both scenarios, no defiling would happen.

---------

You're wondering what the animators/creators are thinking over in Japan.

My answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
They just have ideas and they have the resources to put those ideas on a screen. So what Japan is thinking is: "Hey, it shows that sex/sex appeal sells and we have a lot of demand for it so let's throw that on a screen and make money! Yay money!"
As for how some Otaku (or whatever the hell they're called) Japanese would act upon this: well...there's always life-sized character bed pillows.

--------

My advice: Don't mix reality with fantasy. Ever. As much as I wish dragons or Pokemon were real on my spare time, I know it'll never happen. And I won't allow myself to be stuck that way, always wondering pointlessly about it.

I don't know how old you are, OP. I don't care. But around these parts, some respect (and a little maturity) is appreciated when advice is given. If you're going to throw shit back at the help's face as deliberately as you have, I suggest you quit while your ahead, pack your things, and leave.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

10-07-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down

* breath big air* sigh....
ok 1st of all. that school or college or whatever. you NEED to do it if you wanna pass.
I'm going to devry Univerity and as much as I am excited to learn, I NEED read books and study if I'm going to pass school there.
you make it seem like we don't have a choice but to read books there or order to Graduate school.

there is a difference between WANTING and NEEDING.

I like reading books. reading the american history....LLAAAAAAAAAAMMEE.
but reading the 7 habit of highly effective teens, now that a great book .
now I'm not saying it bad to read american history but at the same time your sorta be force to read it if you want to pass class.........unless the teacher can actually making it interesting and learnable. then that great for everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
It's times like this I wish we still had derep. Or a vote system to ban people.
well you can still dislike me on the reputation thingy.
I don't really care cuz it a way it pretty pointless.
it almost like youtube when EVERYBODY saids don't forget to LIKE, Favorite, comment, Share, and subscribe to this video.

10-07-2012   #45 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
Edit: Before this actually turns into some kind of flame war. I suggest we go back to whatever this topic was about or just close it. :x
I agree. Thread closed.