Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-25-2012   #21 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I'm sorry but...I think you guys lost the whole Idea is to why I made this tread in the 1st place

Regardlessly...
it seem none of you have a Legit answer...
Which was? It's rather rude saying that none of us have a "legit answer" when everyone seems to have nearly the same logic based on what you posted. If everyone's reply was almost all different, then it may seem like no one understands it.

If you were trying to say something else, at least phrase it better. Phrasing can give things a whole different meaning at times.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-25-2012   #22 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
sometime...I just feel like there something real about it...
don't know what real or what fake but I know it was made to entertain =/...

#Real-Life
Do you feel this way when people get KILLED in tv shows though?

If not, you DO in fact possess the ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality without thinking it means anything.

You just don't apply it universally.

09-25-2012   #23 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
I'm sorry but...I think you guys lost the whole Idea is to why I made this tread in the 1st place

Regardlessly...
it seem none of you have a Legit answer...
But you are so confusing that I don't even know what else I could have written in this post anymore >_>

09-25-2012   #24 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
now it gets me thinking. Will This really happen in real life ? I know that this is a fake but still.

I know how Americans act but what about Japan. what does Japan be thinking ? how do they act upon all this... ??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOOD WIT JAPAN DAM IT ???
Quote:
but does anybody know what Japan thinks ? ANYBODY??? I JUST GOTTA FREAKING KNOW!
Ok.. I've tried to interpret this the best I could after reading these convoluted sentences/half sentences.

I think you're frustrated that you can't have what the main characters have in animes. And you're wondering what the animators are thinking by making this, wondering if they act like that over in Japan. Wondering if, because they draw these things, they are all horndogs and everyone over there is like that.. because anime is like that.

But then you contradict yourself by agreeing with LauraMix, saying that it is only anime...

So going with my assumption, I'll try to answer your question. No. Just no. Japan has a big population and I can guarantee you they are not all horndogs; even if I don't know anyone from there personally. They just have ideas and they have the resources to put those ideas on a screen. So what Japan is thinking is: "Hey, it shows that sex/sex appeal sells and we have a lot of demand for it so let's throw that on a screen and make money! Yay money!"

I'm confused.

Quote:

Spoiler!

09-26-2012   #25 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

This is one interesting rant.

09-26-2012   #26 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

What I'm understanding from this thread is, the rapist in you wants to pounce on cute, innocent girls because if you were friends, or near one, you wouldn't be able to resist.

'-'

Anime is animated for a reason. It's whatever crazy writers think will get popular and sell. For the record, most Asian girls don't have DD boobs with a 24" waist that will make cute bento boxes for lunch and call you "Onii-chan".

09-27-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Ok.. I've tried to interpret this the best I could after reading these convoluted sentences/half sentences.

I think you're frustrated that you can't have what the main characters have in animes. And you're wondering what the animators are thinking by making this, wondering if they act like that over in Japan. Wondering if, because they draw these things, they are all horndogs and everyone over there is like that.. because anime is like that.

But then you contradict yourself by agreeing with LauraMix, saying that it is only anime...

So going with my assumption, I'll try to answer your question. No. Just no. Japan has a big population and I can guarantee you they are not all horndogs; even if I don't know anyone from there personally. They just have ideas and they have the resources to put those ideas on a screen. So what Japan is thinking is: "Hey, it shows that sex/sex appeal sells and we have a lot of demand for it so let's throw that on a screen and make money! Yay money!"

I'm confused.

Spoiler!
I guss I should Blame myself. never relize that I don't make sense sometime.
but you crack my code so yes. thank you. well close enough but it enough to satisfy me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
This is one interesting rant.
OOOOHHH...now it gets interesting ? =/
.................................................. ...............................................DIS LIKE!
nah I'm just messing wit ya......
.....................................the dislike part.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
What I'm understanding from this thread is, the rapist in you wants to pounce on cute, innocent girls because if you were friends, or near one, you wouldn't be able to resist.

'-'

Anime is animated for a reason. It's whatever crazy writers think will get popular and sell. For the record, most Asian girls don't have DD boobs with a 24" waist that will make cute bento boxes for lunch and call you "Onii-chan".

I would not say rraaape excatly buuuuutt... if sex is there in the open (hence the Cat Planet Cutie clip) why ? how can you not go for it ? and they blame nice guy finish last ?
this MUST be a cruel joke -_-...

09-28-2012   #28 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Rant is hard to read. Please try to use proper English or grammar next time

09-28-2012   #29 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

I agree that this topic is stupid to the max and should be deleted.

10-02-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
oh I forgot that I'm not smart. I'll try to remember to remind myself that not everybody is smart

10-02-2012   #31 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume

'-'

You made me spill my cola.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

10-02-2012   #32 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Quote:
oh I forgot that I'm not smart. I'll try to remember to remind myself that not everybody is smart
I don't know why you're offended.All I told you is to make it easier for people to understand you on the forum. Being smart has nothing to do with having good grammar at all.

10-02-2012   #33 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
But he can't.

10-03-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
But he can't.
EXCATLY! THANK YOOOOUU...

I'm not a writer.
hell I don't even know what the difference between There, Ther'e and Ther'ers.

but is that my fault ? NNNOOOOOOOO!

high school sucks for me. my family life is semi =/.

10-03-2012   #35 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
EXCATLY! THANK YOOOOUU...

I'm not a writer.
hell I don't even know what the difference between There, Ther'e and Ther'ers.

high school sucks for me. my family life is semi =/.
But you can get some books and study by yourself >_>
I learned only basic english at school, but I'm always practicing by reading, writing and playing games in english.

10-03-2012   #36 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Correcting shitty grammar is ableism. Some people are just born stupid, guys.

10-03-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
But you can get some books and study by yourself >_>
I learned only basic english at school, but I'm always practicing by reading, writing and playing games in english.
I'm laughing at this comment.

get a book and read. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that really funny
read me a book daddy ?

listen to his voice.

don't u feel smart ???

10-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
I'm laughing at this comment.

get a book and read. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that really funny
read me a book daddy ?

listen to his voice.

don't u feel smart ???
Nibo was giving you good ideas on how to improve your English and you instead take a few jabs at him. Okay then.

Watch your mouth. I understand if English is not your first language, but please don't be rude to other people and flame because they were just trying to help. There's plenty of other ways to get your point across.

10-04-2012   #39 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:

I'm not a writer.

Exactly the attitude that causes ANYONE to fail at grammar.
I didn't learn my their/they're/there magically you know.

10-06-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

WOW! you guys ACTUALLY miss my joke -_-.
I wasn't insulting the guy that said read a book but more like on how it was funny how he said read a book.
THOSE 3 word. READ....A.....BOOK!
Most people will probably say, people still read books lolz ? who read a book anymore LMAO ???
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know right. them smart dumb azzes

so since you guys didn't understand my joke, than you need to watch more Comedy.
cuz your to smart for you own good. so uptight with the side of Butthurt.

but hey, I'm just saying .