Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-15-2012   #21 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
it is not stereotyped by me, forgive me for making it sound like as if I'm the one, its actually the society that I'm living in that is giving this stereotype, due to the bad experience of them there
Why even bring it up? So you admit society is apparently forcing you into this belief, fabulous. I just don't even understand why either of the posts were necessary at all.

I think I run into more entitled middle-aged men who are awful at driving than women, but I'd say it's likely an even balance because who in god's name is keeping track? (apparently society!)

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-15-2012   #22 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I also hate when slow drivers are not courteous enough to move off onto the shoulder when they are able to when they see they're holding up traffic. Hell, I'll do it for speeders if I can, just to get them out from behind me. It's a whole lot easier than having them right on your ass waiting for a chance to pass you.
OMG, I hate that so much. It's like why are you driving below the speed limit in the far left lanes. I would drive at like 60 MPH only to have some random ass merge into my lane (without signaling too) driving at like 50 MPH. Are they literally asking us to ram into their back?

I wish they made the driving portion of the exam a lot harder. They make you drive in a resident area, 15 minutes in an open road (may or may not even have enough cars to determine efficiency), change between two lanes, then back to the DMV building. I mean really?

If you can't drive properly, take the bus or ride a bike. Don't QQ about not passing your permit/driving exams. How hard is it to do that for a place that's only 30 minutes away or less. It's obvious during teen years because everyone is trying to be cool. Dumbest thing to be, especially if you get into an accident. Not cool then.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-15-2012   #23 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
Why even bring it up? So you admit society is apparently forcing you into this belief, fabulous. I just don't even understand why either of the posts were necessary at all.

I think I run into more entitled middle-aged men who are awful at driving than women, but I'd say it's likely an even balance because who in god's name is keeping track? (apparently society!)
why? to let you guys know of such things

09-15-2012   #24 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

In Virginia, if you're under 19 you take behind the wheel as your driving test. So many bad drivers in Virginia (I would say I'm an "okay" driver). Oh, and behind the wheel is usually done by a private instructor. Of course they do get certification and such, but it's the thought. :|

@Yume: It's not just based on location, it's based on person. I rarely honk because I'm scared shitless that I'll annoy someone. Granted, I do honk occasionally when necessary, but I never want to do it. ;o;

09-15-2012   #25 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I was in Toronto for a week, and I noticed that people honk all the time. It was mainly when the red light turned green and it was, no joke, 1 second that a person didn't move, someone would honk. Sometimes I heard two honks at one light. It was pretty funny, but surprising. No one was angry though.
I only honk if someone is really taking a long time, drifting into my lane or driving dangerously/wrong.