Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3
Default Marketplace Pet Peeves

...Yes I'm going to complain. I feel like complaining. Don't need flamers, etc.

- I don't know why it bothers me so much but when people have ONE item to sell...they put it in the "personal market" forum. The forum specifically says "Have a lot of items to sell at once? Post your list here!" There are other sections of the thread where sellers can post for one items only. :| I think it mainly bothers me because Jewelians outnumber Fantasians so when we post in the Personal Market section we constantly have to bump it up so we don't get put on page 2. Now we have to compete with Jewelians + ..people who post one items.

- When people don't put [F] [J] for the title of their thread. (Some..not all usually put it on their first post.) I know it's not necessary or a rule but it's just annoying when I see someone selling something I like and when I click on the thread oh what do you know...they're on Jewelia! It's a bit of a disappointment. People are probably going to tell me "move to Jewelia then".. I don't really want to put the time or effort into making a new character on Jewelia, and I like Fantasia overall. :| (No offense Jewelians.)

- This one is complaining in general...Why are the forums so dead now? I remember so many people use to post on forums, I don't know what on Earth happened. Was I just imagining that there were alot of people on GG? ._. A friend has told me that it's because it's near graduation/end of the school year so they're studying for finals...but the community went from 80% --> 15%

- Which leads me to...the lack of activity in marketplace for Fantasians. Lack of activity overall > no one posting in marketplace. I don't know if this is happening to Jewelians as well but I can barely sell anything. And it's rare for someone to respond in the Marketplace PC now.

...I am done for now. x.x

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

Last edited by Chastity; 06-01-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Marketplace has been dead lately. I thought it was more Fantasian threads than Jewelian. o___o Maybe not. I remeber when almost everyday you could post a thread and someone would post in it. Now....meh. And to your 1st point, it doesnt bother me much. But i do wonder why people do that. I do sometimes have the urge to say something about it. Most of these complaints, i completely agree with. :3

06-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

There's actually a lot more Fantasia people in the Marketplace than before. A year or so back (probably even 6+ months ago), for every 15 Jewelia threads there was probably one Fantasia thread if that, which has changed a lot now. I see them a lot more often :3

I agree with you about not putting [J] or [F] in the title though... I've had issues where I wanted an item but the seller didn't include their world in the title and ended up being on Fantasia. >:

As for the population... yeah, it's a lot quieter than before. Though that goes mostly for the whole site. The Trickster section is really the only active section this site has now, I noticed, which is sad.

06-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

For your first complaint about the people posting a thread for one item, I believe it's because more people view personal market rather than go to the individual categories. So the item will sell/be bought faster xD. But I do agree on that and the other things you pointed out, especially the [F] or [J] thing .-.
>hopes of getting cute fuses crash and burn

06-01-2012   #5 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i was at

Forums - Trickster Online Revolution

its DEAD!!! Only active there Timer/Mare/Lita/Tuvis/Cait.

i notice that years ago the Jewelians more then Fantasiasn at forum ggftw.

as mare said

Quote:
for the whole site. The Trickster section is really the only active section this site has now, I noticed, which is sad.
im always using wiki ggftw n Check Future thread !

i never think to join here.. :x

when i joined :x i start invite my friends here.. many join this year i was so happy!

Quote:
When people don't put [F] [J]
its annoying me when i found thread of stuff i need .. then ..from Server Jewelia

marketplace lol i dont post there anything i need anymore .. i give up! its rare to find seller from Fantasia.

in the game more easy to find Sellers.

No worry <3

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

Last edited by Ladynoosy; 06-01-2012 at 06:13 PM.

06-01-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disquo
For your first complaint about the people posting a thread for one item, I believe it's because more people view personal market rather than go to the individual categories. So the item will sell/be bought faster xD. But I do agree on that and the other things you pointed out, especially the [F] or [J] thing .-.
>hopes of getting cute fuses crash and burn
This.

Most people are guaranteed to look at personal market section rather than the individual sections. I don't know why '-'

06-02-2012   #7 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

What I really hate is when people post in your market threads with something completely unrelated, or telling you your prices suck. It's a market thread - not a discussion thread.

06-02-2012   #8 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

^- This.

And also if the thread isn't labelled J or F, I don't like at said thread. Period.

06-02-2012   #9 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

1 Like others say, it's visited the most.
2 As you said, it's not against the rules.
If it was, it wouldn't ever be followed, it would be the same as them not leaving a price even after they're reminded countless times.
3 A lot of people quit because they no longer want to play or are, you know, banned. Or quit because of 7767. Ever since last fall it's been pretty dead.
4 While selling/buying MS is easier and safer here, selling things like EQs and fuses in game is better.

06-02-2012   #10 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all

@Almora - I agree. x: It does make sense because I normally don't check the other sections unless there is a new topic.

@Settie - (A little off topic but HOLY CRAP YOUR ITRADER. No one that imposter on Fantasia wanted to impersonate you.) And you do make a good point. I just don't want to fuse my MS items until I know for sure I have a buyer. Which is why I post on forums instead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

06-03-2012   #11 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

I guess we can suggest a few fixes... that may help.
1. A form to fill in for the market post with fields that the rules require mandatory ie
IGN*:
Server*:
#items to sell:
-generate forms for individual items
Name*:
Price*:
Details: (say fused, stats, images here)

-have another system for threads with pure trades
-have a category box that will put all items under it into a category

second thing would be a place where all threads in the market section can be found.

and I have the same issues sometimes... so let's communally work out a way to fix things.

06-13-2012   #12 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
I guess we can suggest a few fixes... that may help.
1. A form to fill in for the market post with fields that the rules require mandatory ie
IGN*:
Server*:
#items to sell:
-generate forms for individual items
Name*:
Price*:
All of this is required >: The Market Rules Thread. People forget. And it gets annoying. And some people go on ggftw, make a thread, and. never check it again. Even though some people post in it. It makes me annoyed q.q

06-13-2012   #13 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
All of this is required >: The Market Rules Thread. People forget. And it gets annoying. And some people go on ggftw, make a thread, and. never check it again. Even though some people post in it. It makes me annoyed q.q
It's because they don't close their thread even though the mods here ask them to close their market threads when they're done. I'm guilty of that *o*

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

06-13-2012   #14 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity
It's because they don't close their thread even though the mods here ask them to close their market threads when they're done. I'm guilty of that *o*
Haha. xD Yeah, but it dies down, like your un-closed threads go far into the other pages. But these stay in like the 1st page and they never REPLY. Q___Q