Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3
Default Contradictory, Hypocritical Me.

I change my mind. I will keep this to myself. c: Thank you for the advice Lita. <3 If it gets any worse - it'll (the post will) come back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

Last edited by Chastity; 05-20-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

*Hugs* You know, it doesn't matter what other people think of you, because only you know how nice and lovable you can really be ^^ And no matter what that girl says about you, it's just bringing more problems to her table and maybe people will stand up for you, and she may realize it's not worth trying to make you look bad anyway, because I'm sure you look pretty good to your -real friends-. I felt like quitting before over someone spreading stuff about me, calling me 'fake' as well. I had to realize that I KNOW I am not fake, and that when I look at the person who called me that, she is much more 'fake' than I am. You need to have more confidence in yourself, and don't ever let -anyone- push you down or bully you anymore (My REAL friends and Bf helped me realize this). I thought at first, this made me a meaner person; however, I soon realized it's better being nice to the people who matter rather than nice to the people who cause you trouble. ^^