Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu
Default Disgusted by the people around me.

My problems: i'm secretly bi(more attracted to boys than to girls), faculty rep, heavily overweight and people's hipocricy is driving me mad.

It's so frustrating to act friendly towards people who blatantly say that gays turn them violent, that they're disgusted by them and i have to listen and approve what they say even though they're insulting me in my face.

As rep i try my best to distribute materials, inform people about x or y stuff regarding the university but i keep getting confronted with some epic laziness from some people who only complain that the way i'm doing things is wrong and that i should think of a totally new way of doing things without giving actual arguments. Example: i made a yahoo group to store files/inform people about events and whatnot and an ******* said that i wasn't doing it right because i should just send e-mails (to 120 people) every time something is up. I know i can make mailing lists but the group sends an e-mail for every message/file posted on it and they're all stored on a 3rd party website where there are no risks of info being deleted and it's so much easier for me to sort things out that way as well. (Pretty much my way > your way)

Last week my university had a 1-week outing where we'd go hiking through mountains, collecting information about potential tourist attractions, old roman roads, viaducts, old citadels and such. I'm nowhere near fit, it's a fact, but this guy who's no better than me, who also claimed to have done martial arts and bs came to me and started giving me advice about losing weight. This moron is just as fat as i am, the only difference is that he's a tiny bit taller so his gut doesn't show as much as mine does so fools might think he's skinnier than me. This ******* is the last person who should ever give me advice about how to do sports to lose weight.

There's also this other guy whom i've been friends with since childhood. He's such a freak, he always talks in an extremely polite way as if he was surrounded by babies 24/7. I know at first it sounds like he's a nice guy but after a while it becomes so annoying because i have to double check every thing i say cause he's overly religious and gets upset at almost anything he doesn't find "fit to be said to him". Example: we were playing LoL and he was ignoring my advice while we were on the same lane (he'd just started playing the game, his first few days) and, frustrated, i called him a ****head to get his attention, at which his reaction was "You called me that?? You don't want me to speak to you for two weeks?" Things escalated when i told him to stop acting like a princess on her period and grow up (though he's 24-ish years old).

There's more but i'm tired.

Last edited by Riolu; 05-17-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Did you tell that fat moron off? Please tell me you did. Anyways, I agree, people shouldn't be telling others to do something when they're complete hypocrites. Otherwise, just laugh it off, you'll probably never see him again(hopefully).

05-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
the way i'm doing things is wrong and that i should think of a totally new way of doing things without giving actual arguments.
i have to say, i'm a big fan of the socratic method. i'll chat with people handing out flyers/looking for donations/recruiting for a cause just to explain to them why their way won't work.

Quote:
"You called me that?? You don't want me to speak to you for two weeks?" Things escalated when i told him to stop acting like a princess on her period and grow up (though he's 24-ish years old).
i know people like this. i tend to avoid them at all costs. they can be a special little person full of self importance without me around.

05-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Little princess needs to see the worlds not all sunshine and rainbows, or, you know, that there are worst things that can be said.

My friend used to be like that, now he has a sailor mouth. This was after he met someone worse than he was.

05-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

There is something wrong with everyone person.
Some people just make a bigger deal about their flaw than others.

Anyways it sounds as though you are achieving quite a bit in life, and you forfiil many commitments. Keep that up and do things your way. If they want to tell you how to do things, they should offer friendly advice and let you learn from mistakes.

And karate, what are they? White belt?
I have an aunty who is not in shape, however; she can do the Seattle to Portland bike ride every year. Fitness and weight do not correlate.