Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots
Default Why so much animosity ?

Sometimes I look around and I still see the same exact things happening from when I used to be around. The stupid childish act of not being able to stand out or be yourself or disagree with another person without them having to get a whole group of people on one person.
Something so simple turns into this huge back and forth ridiculous nonsense and things that were specifically towards someone or one person seems to get spread out to a whole entire group, why is there a need for that? Why do people because they are friends with one another decide to gang up on one person? I'm sorry but it's so stupid why can't people handle things in a civil manor without having to be like all their friends just there to beat one person down.
This will never change concerning that certain place because it's the same people, and it looks like they get bored and move on to another person to all go against chew that person up and spit them out.. Does that make them feel better?
The good news is I got myself out of that mess, but sometimes It really gets disappointing to see the same thing happen over and over with the same people. Do you really feel like you "fit in" by doing that? Really? So sad. They must be lonely with no backbone at all.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.
To put it simply