Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]
Default I'm just some ignorant sheep.

I really don't know what to say about this. Today I became someone's kos because I simply stated the name of a skill a bunny used on a dragon. The bunny used tetra, and he thought it was quad. I know for sure it was tetra because quad and tetra make different sound effects when they're used, and my game sound was on for some reason, so I noticed. He asked me what makes me so sure it was tetra, and called me an ignorant sheep. So I told him about the sound differences. Then he says "lets see if u ever pvp again" and now I'm his kos. When I was talking about tetra, I wasn't even talking to him. He started being rude to me from the start, for seriously no reason.

Are you kidding me?

It's not that I care about being kosed, nevermind that. People like this just piss me off, you aren't special, you aren't all mighty, you aren't some sort of scientist, you're some no life little child who has nothing better to do with his life or his future but spend $1,000 on myshop every month on an MMO. Why? Because nobody in the right mind would ever be your friend in real life. You're down right rude, arrogant, self righteous, and just plain stupid. There's a reason you don't even have friends online, and that would be it. If you ever get the chance to socialize outside of your desktop, I hope some random person is just as rude to you, as you are to everyone else.

*Sigh* This just irked me so much, it makes me so upset when people go out of their way to be mean or anything less than kind to someone, especially when they have no reason whatsoever to be.

Rant over

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Well, you know....

You shouldn't say something bad about them back, that just makes you look really bad, even if they KOS you for doing that. There's plenty of reasons to KOS a person, and I doubt it was just based on that. If you really think of someone who does the that....like that, well, I can see a new reason to KOS, hm? Treat people how you want to be treated. If they try to start something, just ignore them.

05-09-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]

I agree with everything you said, this thread was just my way of venting out my feelings. It just bothers me so much when people think they're all that, and look down on everyone and are mean to them as if they're less. I usually don't even say anything to people that do that, it's just been a really hard week for me and they set me off >_<

05-09-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Either ignore idiots like that, or KOS them back. I'm curious who it is..a dragon in PvP.. hmm.

05-10-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Bee
Class: Science :@
Guild: Whats a guild?

Well...Now a days if your hax+bored in pvp then...they most likely will kill how they please dont let it alter the way you play ^_^ people will do that always hope you dont see much of that but if u do stay in pvp you sadly will be safe~

05-10-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Why I stay away from pvp.. well also because I see it a waste of time (my opinion, I'm sure some people have quality time there).
I say, just ignore them, you can poke your tongue out at them when you succeed within the workforce due to the fact you actually have social skills.

And even if they are some rich kid. I'd rather earn my money when I grow up, not live off inheritance.