Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor
Default yet another trickster online rant

friggin' merchants, don't ask for offers if you're not 100% willing to sell your shit to me

and nice try using alt accounts in your fail ass auctions kthx

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Don't the have the right to deny you if they don't like your offer? o.e

In any case... There there... *pats* ;o;

09-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Yea, I am not very fond of these as well, but such is life. Things would be much better if people just put a fixed price (even if high) and negotiate from there.

Auctions are difficult in game, I think they are better done in someplace where you can see all parties involved such as in this forums.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

09-29-2011   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with you on the auctions. That's pretty much scamming to use alts to up the price of an item anyways.

But on offering, I as a seller do have the right to not sell you something even if you've already put up an offer. Especially if the person next to me says 5m and you say 2m.

09-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Agreed with you on the auctions. That's pretty much scamming to use alts to up the price of an item anyways.
Remember Hyun Ah, anyone? In-game auctions always carry the risk of shill bidding; I don't understand how anyone could bid with confidence.

09-29-2011   #6 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Remember Hyun Ah, anyone? In-game auctions always carry the risk of shill bidding; I don't understand how anyone could bid with confidence.
That cat? Yeah I remember her. Had like 6-7 mules?

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

10-03-2011   #7 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Me
Person A

"Hello, I see you're selling _____."
"Yup. Offer?"
"How is __mil for it?"
*No answer for 5mins*
"Hello?"
"Yes?"
"Err.. So is that offer good or..?"
"Oh, I already sold it to some person for more."
"Oh..wow.. Kay, thanks"

Story of my life. Doesn't give me any response while I'm patiently waiting there, then goes and sells it for more without giving me the chance to raise my offer or anything. Gotta love that.. :/