Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix
Default This did NOT just happen D:<

Okay, so I was on the 1st floor of my dorm watching GLee with a few random folks in the community room...

All of a sudden, OMGZ FIRE ALARMZ! EVERYONE GET OUT!

While it's raining.

No Jacket, No Umbrella.

Late at night at 8:30 PM.

Gusty winds, thus making me feel horrid and shoes/socks soaked.

During a playing THUNDERSTORM and we're ordered to go at the park, with tall trees.

All because of either:

a) Lightning hit the building. And it's sooooooo safe to be under tall trees.

b) Standard procedure. One firedrill in the morning, one firedrill at the afternoon, one firedrill in the night at least once during the semester.

Missed Glee soaking wet with mud on my shoes shivering and might be sick tomorrow all because of this. [/RAGE RANT]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Omg, I'm a Glee fan too and I rage whenever I miss an episode. o3o LOL. There there. Oh yeah, are you from Philippines, by any chance? Cause there was this typhoon and everything yesterday. Had a blackout too, and we only got power at around 6-7~ish. :c

09-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

QQ moar.
3am fire drill last year 'cause someone forgot to take a pizza out of a cardboard box. it was raining, and gusty. i was out there in nothing but my underwear and comforter. :c

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

09-27-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Nope I'm in VA.

Still sucks, BUT... Sorry to hear about the 3 A.M. fire alarm Dx Was the pizza really that hot or close to a fire alarm?

09-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me of my dorm's annual social last year. Everyone got all dressed up and the popcorn machine caught fire so we had to evacuate, and it was raining outside. Didn't really ruin the night though as everyone just kept on dancing as we were getting rained on.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Still sucks, BUT... Sorry to hear about the 3 A.M. fire alarm Dx Was the pizza really that hot or close to a fire alarm?
The cardboard started to burn and the whole communal kitchen was full of smoke. They opened the door to go in to get their pizza and all the smoke just burst out of the room and got the smoke detector right outside the door.

WHO THE HELL MAKES PIZZA AT 3 AM!?

09-27-2011   #7 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Thank god for living at my home and having my own DVR in my room.
Bad luck on your part with that fire alarm. :[

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-27-2011   #8 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

funny i just locked myself in my room and called bs on the fire

09-27-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Update: apparently the water short circuited causing the fire alarm to go haywire, so there was no fire and this was no procedure. False alarm D= Just one of those "it just happens" Dx

09-27-2011   #10 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Which means you still have one firedrill at night time left this semester /o/

09-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
AllodsCosmic BreakCTRacerDragon Nest

TheGazettE has a spectacular aura aboutTheGazettE has a spectacular aura about

i think they should assess the situation first before having a fire drill at night..make sure that people will be safe when they go out of their beds for the drill..

09-28-2011   #12 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Just let me burn please. I'm NOT getting up at 3AM for some lameass drill :<

It's the nature of my circuitry.

09-28-2011   #13 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGazettE
i think they should assess the situation first before having a fire drill at night..make sure that people will be safe when they go out of their beds for the drill..
The point of a fire drill is to make sure people stay alert and are ready for a fire whenever it may happen, 3am or not.

09-28-2011   #14 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I remember in high school that the administration would try to keep the random fire-drills a secret. However, the fire-drill date and time always got out so if we knew there was a test during that time, we didn't study LOLs.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-28-2011   #15 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
funny i just locked myself in my room and called bs on the fire
I did this once at Louisiana Tech. The one time I call BS there's really a fire; it was on the floor below me. Elevator service was cut and I had to run down 11 flights of stairs FML.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

09-28-2011   #16 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

My friend goes to Potsdam here in NY and she had an alarm at like 5 AM(or something like that) when she was taking a shower. lololo

09-28-2011   #17 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

(which school are you at in VA? I'm a native Virginian)

I kind of have to agree with the toughen-up mentality. Yes, it's annoying. Yes, it's inconvenient, but at the same time, it's not even the end of the world. :x

09-29-2011   #18 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
I do! o/

Also ffffff, fire alarms ruining everything. My boyfriend's dorm last year had a really sensitive fire alarm. It went off several times every day, also during the night. And the sound was even worse and higher than a regular one, ughh.

» Tumblr · Twitter · Last.fm «
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

09-29-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Reminds me of that time I was at university on winter, some -5C/25F using just a T-shirt, when they started a fire drill. Clothes were somewhere else and I could not get them. Go figure.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

10-03-2011   #20 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Pizza is good at anytime of day.. or night..

But yeah! I remember a fire drill in winter during gym class. Nothing like a fire drill in a good ol' Canadian winter wearing only shirts and shorts.

Gotta love it.