Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21
Default Forgot the ketchup

Hate it when hole in the wall food places never give you ketchup...now I have to eat my dry fries bleh.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

plain fries are the best fries

09-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I only put ketchup on food that's not good enough. I had rice and noodles with ketchup a ton of times already >_>

09-14-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lucent HeartTrickster Online

maruneko has a spectacular aura aboutmaruneko has a spectacular aura about

i got chicken nuggets. i like them. and i can only like them with ketchup. apprently there were out of ketchup that month because both items i got about 8 BBQ square box thingies and they didn't ask if i wanted ketchup. generally, fast food restaurants give you ketchup by default and throw it in there for the hell of it. i was expecting ketchup, like i've been getting automatically-without-having-to-ask all my 20years of being a typical american and liking fast food restaurants. suddenly they decide in 2011 they're only giving you BBQ sauce. maybe because i live in texas. and everyone in texas loves Dr.Pepper and BBQ sauce with and on everything on any given second of the year.

well. i was born in texas. but raised in orlando fl. i like flipflops even in the winter in frost and i wear my sunglasses during the evening and i love the smell of rain.

i HATE bbq sauce. and well i HATE dr.pepper too! i also hate oranges. but that's actually a lulzy story to that...*snicker* i don't say coke and want to hear"what kind?" like Sprite and Mt Dew is coke like coca cola too.

maru is srs bsns tonite. *srs faiceeeeeeeeeeee* >>>>:|

i did not eat my nuggets. i missed out on my chicken nuggest for that stupid hillbilly foo' giving me bbq. /wrist. i starved for about 5 minutes till i sufficiently stole my all my friend's fries and threw them everywhere on that little parking lot in spite. *flips hair* then i starved about 10mins more till i got home and made Spicy Udon.

It was just. Simply torture, i tell you. Such abuse...! *leans on wall for support* I was basically wasting away to just nothing because of that-that creeper!

/dramatic sob into hand to complete the effect...!
it appears i'm not mentally stable enough to be allowed into society for everyone. my bad. sorry for messing up your little bubble of "everyone is perfect juuust they way they are born". i totally agree...! i never knew i wasn't allowed to be irrational. i'll focus from now on, i promise.
i'm randomizing my email and scrambling my password so i'll never feel tempted to shoot myself in the foot again. thanks for helping me i suppose.

09-14-2011   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Ranch > Ketchup on french fries. It's a fact.

09-14-2011   #6 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maruneko
i got chicken nuggets. i like them. and i can only like them with ketchup. apprently there were out of ketchup that month because both items i got about 8 BBQ square box thingies and they didn't ask if i wanted ketchup. generally, fast food restaurants give you ketchup by default and throw it in there for the hell of it. i was expecting ketchup, like i've been getting automatically-without-having-to-ask all my 20years of being a typical american and liking fast food restaurants. suddenly they decide in 2011 they're only giving you BBQ sauce. maybe because i live in texas. and everyone in texas loves Dr.Pepper and BBQ sauce with and on everything on any given second of the year.

well. i was born in texas. but raised in orlando fl. i like flipflops even in the winter in frost and i wear my sunglasses during the evening and i love the smell of rain.

i HATE bbq sauce. and well i HATE dr.pepper too! i also hate oranges. but that's actually a lulzy story to that...*snicker* i don't say coke and want to hear"what kind?" like Sprite and Mt Dew is coke like coca cola too.

i did not eat my nuggets. i missed out on my chicken nuggest for that stupid hillbilly foo' giving me bbq. /wrist. i starved for about 5 minutes till i sufficiently stole my all my friend's fries and threw them everywhere on that little parking lot in spite. *flips hair* then i starved about 10mins more till i got home and made Spicy Udon.

It was just. Simply torture, i tell you. Such abuse...! *leans on wall for support* I was basically wasting away to just nothing because of that-that creeper!

a rant within my rant lol :P

anyway, interesting opinions on fries and condiments although ranch on fries sound terrible then again I know people who eat fries with mayo blehhh.

09-14-2011   #7 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maruneko

First world problems right there.

poor hentai

milk yourself for some ketchup

09-14-2011   #8 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Fries with dressing is awesome. In fact, I prefer it for ketchup.

There are only a few types of fries you can eat without ketchup. But if you don't have ketchup for the ones you need it for, they aren't edible anymore. At all.

It's like when I go to get a subway on my way home from work, I ask for Sprite and they give me SPARKLING WATER. Do you even know how much I hate that? It's even worse when I'm really thirsty and I take a huuuge sip, thinking it's Sprite.

If you're lacking certain things for certain food, life is just goddamn awful and the day couldn't get any worse. `-`

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

09-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why people don't like to eat things plain once in a while. I usually eat my fries/chicken plain, dousing your fries/chicken in ketchup just ruins the taste of the food.

Also, eating chicken with BBQ sauce is amazing I'll have you know.

09-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
omg highfive man
I like to eat my fries with ketchup but I am ok eating them plain too. I just need to eat something else with said plain fries, lol.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
I don't understand why people don't like to eat things plain once in a while. I usually eat my fries/chicken plain, dousing your fries/chicken in ketchup just ruins the taste of the food.

Love plain fries and chicken, but they are great some times with a side of Hot Sauce.

09-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

i like fries with tartar sauce.
i just really like tartar sauce, though.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

09-14-2011   #13 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:

Eating things plain can be really annoying, except when it's really really dry. D:
I can't eat or even chew dryass chicken.. or fries for that matter.

Tumblr Twitter Last.fm
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

09-14-2011   #14 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Ketchup was created to lower the quality of food. This was apparent when it was first introduced to the food market, people hated it, but then the government gave it a promotional push. The ignorant masses ate it up like, well, buckets of ketchup and now they put ketchup on every single food that moves. It's sad, really.

09-14-2011   #15 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
then again I know people who eat fries with mayo blehhh.
mayo + cheese dip.

Why you hatin bro. :v

It's the nature of my circuitry.

09-14-2011   #16 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Eating things plain can be really annoying, except when it's really really dry. D:
I can't eat or even chew dryass chicken.. or fries for that matter.
Completely agree with this. I can eat it but it's not as enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
mayo + cheese dip.

Why you hatin bro. :v
cheese dip only no mayo.

09-14-2011   #17 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

I normally don't dip my fries in anything. I'll typically just put them on top of whatever food they came with (since I'd normally get them with a burger or with a sandwich or something) and eat it like that.

09-14-2011   #18 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Ranch > Ketchup on french fries. It's a fact.
Honey mustard>Ranch > Ketchup

09-14-2011   #19 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

That's completely random for a rant.

TBH, I really like my fries w/o ketchup, mainly because I like the salty taste of "fried potatoe sticks". xD

I haven't ate chicken nuggets in ages, but I would ratter have BBQ dip instead if I were to get those.

09-14-2011   #20 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

i like my fries salted durr

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants