Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean
Default Thanks for almost killing me

The street that I live on which clearly has a 25 Mph sign which most people ignore and love to speed down like a bat out of hell and often almost crashing into someone else or actually crash at the T-shaped intersection(not sure if this is the right name). This mourning basically I was on my way to school and looked both ways about 4 times then began to cross. Half way across I notice a car speeding and clearly wasn't going to slow down so I back up and this ****er turns towards me so I run back to the sidewalk. I trip on the sidewalk and turn around to see if I can get a license plate number I realize this ***hole has no license plates and he speeds off again almost crashing at the T-intersection with 3 other cars. Thanks for almost killing me this mourning unknown driver with no license plates on your car so I could get your *** thrown in prison!

Last edited by cornpirde35; 09-12-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Could have seen the car color, manifacturer, model and contacted authorities, they can check what shop sold what car. At least it's like this here, if you buy a new car you can still receive speed ticket (if you drove above the speed limit, that is), the cops check your car model and color and check with the vendors. They get your information with the sellers and get to you. Dunno if that's just with infractions caught by cameras or guards though.

09-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Speed cameras needs to be set up there.

09-16-2011   #4 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Yeah we do need speed cameras it just sucks that there 2 years late after we got promised them.

09-16-2011   #5 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Classic government. lol