Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu
Default This is not really my type of forum section.. [tl;dr]

But today, right now, it seems like a place made for me.

The thing is, I'm suddenly feeling utterly depressed about a friend of mine, "S". Actually, she's the one that made me depressed and it really sucks because I'm so frustrated about the whole situation.

My best friend "C" turns 23 soon and she, naturally, invited me to her birthday party. It was already a given that she would and that I would of course attend it. Before the weekend came, I wasn't actually sure if my friend C were going to hold a birthday party THIS Saturday or next, given her birthday is actually on Monday. Either way, I asked "S" and "M" if they wanted to go out this weekend. (Go out == drink together.) It seems like "S" had the idea that we were DEFINITELY going to the club after having a preparty.. this was not really the case. I asked them to join me on a bithday PARTY, and not a preparty before the club/bars.

Now "S", being the drama queen she is, got really mad at me because she thought (she didn't, she knew what she said yes to) we were going to the club instead of on a party. Even though she said yes when I invited her "To my best friend's birthdayPARTY". And basically, we had a huge fight on Facebook about this because she's too stubborn to realize that this is not an issue at all! Heck, my bestfriend "C" might even take us to the club after her party, but I hadn't even gotten the chance to ask her about that before "S" decided to get mad at me for not wanting to ditch my bestfriend's birthday party in order to hang out with 3 people at an overpriced club where we honestly won't have any fun. I don't really like the clubs and "going out" with exception of house parties I host or people I know host. Hanging out at the club/bar is something you really get tired of after partying for 6-7 years.

"S" is a huge drama queen and she made it all seem like everything was my fault for not wanting to ditch my friend, and now the world is about to end. S' excuse was that "I don't know anyone but you two", but she would rather go to the club where she knows NO ONE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT? How do you get to know people!? You can't just go to the bar hoping you will run into people you know. And if she goes there to make new friends, then hi honey, you're in a world where the only people who want to chat with you at the club are the old gross guys who wanna bang you. She said hanging out with my friends on a small/average party would make her uncomfortable. Then what does drinking herself senseless at the club make her? Proud? We all know from several nights out that going to the bar means to get bored and become sober in notime. Except her, she tends to drink too much. `-`

The people at my best friend's party are people I've known for yeeeeeeears, and they aren't after getting under your short dress, you know. They're there to hang out with people, get to know people they know are "legit" (common friends' experience).

Oh lawd, this turned out way longer than I wanted it to. I don't really expect any feedback or anything, I just wanted to vent. I also kinda suck at explaining, especially when I probably left out a lot of stuff. `-`

The biggest problem right now is that S is really mad at me for not getting things the way she wants (for once) and she makes it seem like it's all my fault. I invited her for a reason, we want her to join us. Anyway, I feel guilty even though I know it's not my fault. But the thing is, she's too stubborn to realize that she's the one pushing the issue and making huge drama about it. She's making assumptions way too fast (hence how I didn't even get to ask C if we were going to the club before S managed to make a scene about it).

tl;dr, I try to be extra social and inviting, and this is the shit I get. Well congratulation S, you're the first friend I've had that managed to make me depressed. Good job.

ajsdhfkasdhfskjdas

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

It's just a simple misinterpretation; not really anyone's fault.... :v

09-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm understanding this correctly, S seems a little selfish, and to be honest, if she wants to go to those bars/clubs then tell her to do so, and you go to your best friends party without her :3
She can't have it all, and you didn't invite her to get put in any situation. You didn't do anything wrong, so you've nothing to feel bad about.

09-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

What Aimee said. She can't have everything her way...plus, she can always go out and drink every other weekend but there will only ever be one 23rd birthday party for your best friend.

Go and enjoy =]