Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2011   #1 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default When you hide it...Know where it is.

3rd rant already, what a surprise. It feels like my temper fuse is getting shorter each week. I really need to change that.

Anyway, today I'm supposed to get my DS and Wii back since I got grounded. (And I happened to spend hours downloading "stuff" for my DS and just bought a points card today.)

Dear parents,

When you take away my DS. Make sure you PUT WHERE YOU ****ING KNOW WHERE IT ****ING IS HOLY ****.

"I don't know where it is."

I WILL NOT ****ING ACCEPT THOSE WORDS.

HOLY ****.

HOW DO YOU NOT ****ING REMEMBER WHERE YOU PUT IT?

I know when I do my homework and hide my stuff I remember where it is.

I'm so stressed.

I'm going to save up money and get an apartment for myself.

I'm sure that living alone will make my temper fuse really long again.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2011   #2 (permalink)
(・ω・`)
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Once you get a job and get to live on your own, your relationship with your parents will become significantly better. A lot of people hate living at home, which is understandable.

Moving out and becoming independent is actually quite healthy for everyone in these situations.

09-05-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenofEden
LOL. Once my mom hid my DS for almost a year, then told me someone stole it.

09-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
LOL. Once my mom hid my DS for almost a year, then told me someone stole it.
I feel so bad for you : <

-

Serious notice. I'll probably move out in about one-two months. Three weeks in the earliest. I really don't do much with them. They just tell me to do all the chores.

09-06-2011   #5 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Did you find it? o_o
I'm curious. Pls do update if you found its whereabouts..

09-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

I feel your pain my mom hide my N64 for a whole 2 years when I was 9 and forgot where she put that sh*t. When she told me "I forgot" it kinda killed me inside after losing hours and hours of game data. When I found it again in the back of her back of her closet by then I had sold most of the games I didn't like and 1 of the memory cards but playing starfox 64 and Bomberman was a dream come true

Last edited by cornpirde35; 09-06-2011 at 10:36 PM.

09-06-2011   #7 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

You want to move out... because your parents took away your toy?

I have no words for this.

*cleans thread of troll posts*

09-07-2011   #8 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
That and this, apparently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivis
Serious notice. I'll probably move out in about one-two months. Three weeks in the earliest. I really don't do much with them. They just tell me to do all the chores.
Seriously man, getting an apartment is not as easy as saving up and staying there. The jungle out there is not as forgiving as home, and you're all alone to fend yourself. At your current state, you'll only get chewed out by the reality.

You have:
- Rent
- Electric
- Water
- Telephone
- Internet

And that's just the basics. That's not even counting food, luxuries, and shit. Boohoo, my toy got lost, seriously, man up. I ain't even taking a hostile stance here.

Just wait when you're a parent. You'll then see you would forget things as well. From my point of view, you're just being selfish. Get a job, and just buy a new (3)ds and wii if you're whining so hard over what can be called toys.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 09-07-2011 at 02:48 AM.

09-07-2011   #9 (permalink)
(・ω・`)
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis

I have no words for this.

*cleans thread of troll posts*
To me it seems like this was his final straw, and not particularly ~the~ reason he wants to move out.

09-07-2011   #10 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
To me it seems like this was his final straw, and not particularly ~the~ reason he wants to move out.
I wouldn't move out over something like this. No.

Pretty much this.

A combination of stuff leading me to make this desciscion.

09-07-2011   #11 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

I say this as a contact, and not as an enemy, and say: seriously, think it over through. Living out there is not as easy as you think it is. So far, I observed that you conveniently forget things that your parents had done, like paying for the internet. (If I wrongly assumed this, excuse me.)

Yes, living independently is healthy, but only if one's ready for it. Come into the wild unprepared, and the wild will punish you. Just endure your life, yours is still good compared to billions around the world suffering. You will have your chance to live alone. Don't rush it. I live alone, I should know. Just endure it.

If you think you've covered it all, think again, "enough" is never enough.

| Adventus |