Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-01-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer
Default If you're an adult then act like it

My dad again. He can be quite nice and fun to be with most of the time, sure. As long as everything is fine. But if one thing goes wrong, not according to the way dad thinks it should be, he throws a fit. He starts talking talking TALKING very loud, swearing, shouting even for hours in the end, at me, at mom, at the entire word. It's always us who're wrong, he's always right, nobody can point out his mistakes because then he'd accuse them of "attacking" him. And it can be over anything, really, he may misplace his PJs and won't be able to find them, he might found out he's missing a CD and he doesn't remember who he lended it to, something doesn't work, something is broken, something has to be fixed but he doesn't know how to fix it.
When my new computer arrived, the HDD was loose because a screw broke, he ended up shouting for hours, literally, over it, how everything went to shit, how it was all a mistake, how we shouldn't've gotten a new computer, he made me feel guilty as hell.
And it's like this whenever there is a problem and whenever he has to deal with something, whenever he makes a mistake, whenever he has to fix something, I'm not even f**king exaggerating. Talking to him about it doesn't help. He'll either promise he won't do it anymore (but he will anyway), or say that's just his nature (taking everything out on his loved ones?).

Just, shut up, dad. I can't stand you anymore. Please shut up, please be quiet, I don't want you to shout anymore, please...

And the worst thing is that outside of that we can be best buds because his sense of humour is the same as mine and stuff. Even if he can be pretty slow to get some things.

Sorry if it's chaotic. I'm pissed off, since dad's yelling at us again. Because he can't find a CD. That's not our goddamn fault, so shut up and resolve the problem quietly. Like an adult.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-01-2011   #2 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Next time just try leaving the room and ignoring him.

09-01-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Use a taser gun on him :V then give chocolate when he's quiet.
My sis does pretty much the same thing, good thing she doesn't live here anymore, got her own place.

09-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

Unfortunately I don't own a taser or a gun 8D

And leaving the room... sure, I do that. Even though I can hear him from the other room, I just turn on the music. But it doesn't solve the problem, and is still annoying.

2 years till I move out, I s'pose.

09-02-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Within those 2 years of moving out everything will get better. MUCH BETTER *trust me*

I couldn't find any solution to deal with the "I'm on the wrong end 100% of the time" feeling, I just drown it out with music xD

09-03-2011   #6 (permalink)
*Waka Waka Waka*

evileyes has disabled reputation

If he can't be an adult then you'll have to make up for it. Just go to homedepot or another hardware store and find a screw, they really cheap. Shipping sucks so why are you feeling guilty about that? Don't let other people bring you down for their problems, although you can try to fix theirs. Just go ask people your dad knows for the cd, sooner or later it will show up probably.
tl:dr If someone is not being an adult, be one yourself and fix the problems.